Names

So we skipping to when JJ is almost due because again I'm impatient 😗✌🏼

JJ's pov:

Everything has been going super smooth these past couple months. The team is finally connected again and better than ever. Emily and I are happier and more in love than ever. Baby bird is finally really kicking. I think the only downside these past couple of months has been the awful morning sickness.

"JJ I'm home!" Emily said as she came home. I was on maternity leave, because I'm due any day now.

"Upstairs!" I called back down.

I heard her jogging up the stairs. I love how excited she is to see me after work.

"Hello beautiful." She said sliding into the room.

"Hi baby!" I said walking over to press my lips against hers.

"I got food!" She said into the kiss.

"See this is why I love you." I said back.

We went downstairs and she got me a chicken Parmesan salad with macaroni and cheese. She got herself a club sandwich with Mac and cheese.

"There's also another sand which in there if you aren't full with that." She said whilst we ate.

"Yea baby birds been very hung-"

"What?" Emily asked.

"N-Nothing...it-it's umm my water just broke." I said calmly.

"WHAT?!" Emily asked jumping up from the table.
"Okay just relax go hop in the shower I'll make sure everything is ready for the hospital go bags and call the team ok..ok this this is happening!" Emily started to ramble.

"Em calm down it's gonna be ok...jeez you're more worried than me and I'm the one that has to give birth." We chuckled.

I went to go get in the shower while Emily called the team and put the hospital bags in the car.
As soon as I got out the shower, Emily helped me to the car and we were off to the hospital.

Baby bird is about to make her star appearance in this world.

We got out the car, Emily grabbed the bags and then helped me.
Once we got in the team flooded us with hugs.

"Jennifer Jareau?" A nurse asked.

"Yes that's me." I said standing up.

"Okay follow me right this way and bring the father." She said.

"Oh actually she's my fiancé." I grabbed Emily's hand.

"Ok follow me." She said guiding us to a room.

Emily helped me into my gown when another female doctor walked in.

"Hi I'm Dr. Arizona Robbins." She said shaking my hand.

"Hi where's doctor Yang?" I asked.

"Oh she was filling in for me when I had another patient but I'm the pediatrician." She said.

"Oh ok." I said smiling.

"So are we ready to have a baby?" Dr. Robbins asked.

"Yes ma'am we are." I said grabbing Emilys hand.

"Ok so I'm just gonna take a little look, it appears you are 5 centimeters dilated, are you having any contractions?" She asked.

"No not re- aughhhh....yes, yes I am." I chuckled.

"Okay well I'm going to come back in here to check on you later and then we are going to start pushing at 10 centimeters okay?" The doctor asked.

"That's perfectly fine you are the doctor after all." She smiled and then left the room.