Thanksgiving

Emily's pov:

I woke up and all the memories from last night hit me. I had a splitting headache, and I didn't want to go to work...but I had to.
I saw a bunch of texts from MJ I felt bad for just leaving her last night, but I know I will never feel the same about her as I do for JJ. But it's weird when I was with her it was almost like I was with JJ.

I texted her back and told her to meet me at a café so we could talk about things. Until then I tried to carry myself through the day the best I could.

JJ's pov:

We had 3 weeks off since it was almost Thanksgiving. My mom invited me to come down to Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving I decided to take the invite. It had been a while since I've seen my mom, and it would be Henry's first Thanksgiving.

Will, Henry and I arrived in Pennsylvania finally and headed to the Jareau household. As soon as we got there I was greeted with open arms from my mom and the rest of my family.

We sat around enjoying each others company, before finally tiring out and heading to bed.

Emily's pov:

MJ met me at the café where I asked. I explained to her how I was sorry for everything and how I don't think our relationship would work right now. She took it very well, and told me that she would be going to a family event over seas and that she wouldn't be back until after Thanksgiving.

We hugged I gave her a quick friendly peck on the lips and then we said our goodbyes.
I wasn't the type to just hook up with a girl and then ghost her, but I had a lot on my plate and thankfully we were both adults about everything.

JJ's pov:

I woke up at 8:14 in the morning and saw Will still sleeping, so I left him and decided to head down for some coffee. I was greeted by my cheerful mom in the kitchen.

"What's putting the pep in your step mom?" I asked chuckling

"Oh nothing just we are getting a special visitor!" She said flipping pieces of bacon.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Speaking of special visitor...there they are." She said walking to the door opening it and then running straight back to the kitchen.

"HEY HEY!!" A familiar voice said.

"Oh my god MJ what-what are you doing here I thought you were studying abroad in London?" I said pulling her into a hug.

"I was but we got some free time so I decided to come and say hey to you guys and have a nice Thanksgiving!" She said putting her things into the hall closet.

"Oh that's great I can't wait to hear everything about it!" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

A couple hours later we were all eating dinner and talking amongst ourselves.

"So MJ anyone special in your life right now?" My mom said jokingly.

"Actually I met this one girl at a club she was gorgeous, but she said she couldn't do a relationship right now to much on her plate." She said looking down at her lap.

"Can you describe her what was she like?" One of my other cousins said.

"OH she's gorgeous she's really smart and funny and her skin was pale and her hair it was raven and it sat beautifully on her shoulders,and the way her name roles off her tongue Emily." She said sighing.

At that last remark I choked on my wine.

"Oh honey are you alright!?" My mother asked concerned.

"Oh yea..yea I uhh it just went down the wrong pie that's all." I said coughing and patting my chest. "Would you all excuse me for a second.." I said standing from the table.
I sent Emily a bunch of texts I knew she wouldn't answer but I was praying for something good.

Emily's pov:

I came back from another exhausting day at Interpol, I told them I would just work through thanksgiving since I didn't have any plans.

I came home and saw JJ had sent me like a million texts.... I decided it had been long enough...I opened my phone and went to the voicemail she left me.

{ hey it's me I know I'm probably the last person you wanna talk to right now and I get that...but I am so furious with you Emily! LONDON? Really?! And you couldn't even tell me goodbye....I guess I was right you don't feel the same about me why would you....listen I know by the time you get this you will probably have this amazing life with someone and I just wanted you to know......I'll always love you Emily no matter where you are I'll always love you.....no matter if the next time you see me if we ever see each other again and you don't remember me I'll always remember you Emily Prentiss...god damn you....you promised...well I wish you well Emily...you'll always have a place in my heart....bye.}

I dropped my phone and slid down the door as tears poured from my eyes. They seemed to sting my cheeks for everyone of them that fell.

"GOD DAMN YOU JENNIFER!" I screamed out in pain.

After I collected myself and gathered my thoughts I picked up my phone to see the texts from JJ.

Blackbird
———————————-

JJ:
Em we really need to talk...

Please text me back now it's an emergency!!

Em...please I'm begging you

God why are you so stubborn!

I know about MJ she's my cousin! Text me back please...

God dammit Emily I still love you okay....

Whatever.

——————————————————————

I gasped as I read the texts. MJ......was JJ's cousin? That explains why it felt like I was with Jennifer 24/7 when I was around her. I didn't need this right now I shut off my phone and plugged it in before going to sleep.

4 months later
—————————————

JJ's pov:

"What do you want?!" I cried out in pain?

"YOUR CODE!" The man said.

You're guessing correctly I was kidnapped again, but this time I was way in over my head and things didn't look good for me...

A/N: hey guysss soo here's a quick little update that i just put together in like 5 minutes sorry if it's bad but we have a little tea that's been spilt about MJ!! Also yes I am going thru where jj gets kidnapped because i want to do something special with how Emily finds her and i cry just thinking about it it send goosebumps across my spine.....but i will torture you all and make you wait lmao actually I'll try and get another chapter published in the next few daysssss sooo yea also give me some more tips about what i should do how long should i make this book should i even continue it please leave comment and again don't forget to vote!!!

word count: 1,173