MJ

CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SKIP OVER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT!

JJ's pov:

"WHAT THE HELL HOTCH!?" I said bursting into his office.

"LANGUAGE! What is this about?!" He demanded.

"How could you not tell me Emily was leaving?....Why didn't she tell me?" I said tears pouring from my eyes.

"She didn't want anyone to know and gave me strict orders I was not to tell anyone.....I'm sorry I know you two were very close.."

"CLOSE? CLOSE?! HOTCH I LOVED EMILY WITH ALL MY BEING THE ONLY REASON IM STANDING HERE RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF HER!...."

Everyone's attention was now turned to me standing in Hotch's doorway.

"You know what....forget it!" I said leaving and slamming his door behind me.

The rest of the team started to come up to me but I just put up and hand and said "don't" as I walked into my office.

How could Emily just leave like that?......she promised.....maybe she didn't feel the same way I did to her.....but she said I love you back to me? Whatever she's moved on Emily Prentiss is officially moved on and in London running Interpol...

I pulled out my phone and my finger was hesitant over her contact name. I called it and it rang three times before going to voice mail. I tried two more times and when that didn't work I just left her a voicemail set my phone down and cried. I really lost her and I didn't even know it.

Emily's pov:

I came home from my first day at Interpol my team there is nothing like at the BAU but I'm still new so...who knows. I pulled out my phone and saw I had three missed calls from JJ and a voicemail and 8 missed calls from Penelope. Ignored the voicemail cause I didn't really want to talk to JJ right now, but my heart was breaking for Penelope I should've atleast told her I knew I would hurt her and she doesn't deserve that.
Even though I was exhausted I decided to go to a club so I could drink and forget about all my problems.

I put on a sexy black dress that I got when I was in Paris that I've never worn, and I had to admit it I looked hot. Most definitely if I see a cute girl tonight she's mine!  

 Most definitely if I see a cute girl tonight she's mine!  

(There's a picture of her dress)

I pulled up to this one popular club that I had heard about from a friend and walked in. It was filled with sweaty hot drunk people dancing around and having a good time.

I went up to the bar to sit and have a couple drinks. My goal wasn't exactly to get drunk since I had work tomorrow I just wanted to be numb. I sit next to this one woman and I can't help but double take on her. She has this amazing blonde hair and her figure was perfect.
I purposefully bump into her whenever I stand up so I could apologize get her name maybe her number.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I say looking at the blonde.

"Oh..no you're...hot-i-i mean alright you're fine!" She says blushing.

"I'm MJ." She says extending her hand.

"I'm Emily it's nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

"Wou-would you care to dance?" She says still looking me up and down.

"I would love to dance actually." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her onto the dance floor.

Our body's are close as we dance our hips in rhythm with each other. I grab onto her waist to pull her closer to me. Her head falls back and lands on my shoulder as we continue dancing. We are all hot and sweaty and she grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom.

We walk into the bathroom and she immediately crashes our lips together. I can taste the alcohol on her breath but I don't pull away I deepen the kiss, slowly going down and kissing on her neck. She lets out quiet moans as I do so. I pull away and stare her in the eyes.

"Why don't we get out of here and head back to my place?" She suggests.

I nod and she once again takes my hand leading me back to her car. A couple minutes later we arrive at her apartment.
As soon as we enter her apartment, I am pinned against the door and MJ is kissing me. I flip us around so now she is the one on the door.

She pulls away leading me upstairs and into her bedroom. I didn't know what was going to happen tonight, but I knew tonight wouldn't just be me at home watching movies that's for sure.

I enter her room and she comes up behind me kissing my neck and shoulders as she unzips my dress and let's it fall to the floor, then doing the same to hers.
She spins me around and then pushes me onto the bed, then she crawls up between my legs kissing my lips once again. She starts to play around my underwear with her finger and that drives me crazy.

"Please....don't tease." I said my voice shaky.

"As you wish." She says removing my underwear entirely.

She slowly moves her fingers up my enter thighs before reaching my clit.

"Aww you're so wet for me aren't you you little slut!" She said rubbing tight circles around my clit before inserting two fingers into me and thrusting them slowly.

"Yes...yes I am j-just plea-please don't stop!" I said my back starting to arch against her fingers.

She quickly thrusted her fingers even faster at that, while using her tongue to flick my clit.

"Oh..oh MY GOD! FASTER! I'm gonna come!" I said my eyes rolling to the back of my skull.

"Come for me you little slut!" She said speeding up her thrusts even more.

"OH MY GOD JJ!" I screamed as I came all over her fingers my chest heaving up and down as I tried to even out my breathing.

"Who's JJ?" She said laying next to me

"What?!" I said turning to her

"You screamed '0h my god JJ '."

"Oh no I said MJ it must've just came out weird cause of my moan." I said biting my lip trying to sound convincing.

"Oh okay.....round 2?" She said turning her body towards me.

"No I'm really tired you fucked all the energy out of me basically I think I'm going to turn in for the night."

"Okay sleep well." She said before turning over and falling asleep.

I can't believe I said JJ's name out of all the names I said hers! I mean can you blame me I'm obviously not over her look at me I just had sex with a blonde woman with blue eyes and her cherry on top her name is MJ. God why couldn't I have gotten to JJ sooner before she met Will I've had all the feeling for her since I joined the BAU, but I was scared to tell her.

I couldn't sleep so around 3am I left MJ's house and went back to my apartment. I took a shower brushed my teeth and put on my most comfortable pajamas (which happened to be JJ's that I stole from her) and climbed into bed immediately falling asleep as my head hit the pillow.
I dreamt about JJ all last night.

God even whenever I'm across the entire fucking ocean she still ruining me!

A/N: HEY GUYS CARMEN HERE SO THIS IS GONNA BE MY LAST CHAPTER THAT I WRITE IK GABRIELLA EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND ALL THAT JAZZ SO YEA I WANTED TO UPDATE IT WHILE GABRIELLA IS ASLEEP BUT WHAT SHOULD SHE WRITE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER??? HMMM LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASEEEE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS STORY HAVE AN AMZING DAY OR NIGHT!!!!😊

word count: 1,275