The Basement

Let's skip all the healing BECAUSE WE GOT A WEDDING TO PLAN!!

Also....this chapter contains smut😉

Emily's POV:

I was cleared for work about 5 weeks ago. Ever since then I have done nothing but active things.
Running, working out, just anything that involves movement.

I was about to actually settle down for once to go watch a movie with Lily, since JJ was out at the store, when someone rang the doorbell.

"Coming!" I hollered out getting off the couch.

"Hello glorious mommy number 2." Penelope said walking through the door.

"Ouch. Mommy number 2 that hurt Pen that really really hurts." I said in fake offense.

"Oh hush were you the one that popped the baby out?" Penelope said back.

"N-No I guess not." I hung my head in defeat.

"Okay right back to why I'm here so...really I've had these plans ever since like the 3rd day you joined the BAU." Garcia said slamming a thick book down on the counter.

"Penelope Grace Garcia?! You have been planning our wedding since I joined the team?!" I said laughing.

"Of course babe I may not be a profiler, but I could see the way you looked at each other." She said opening the book.

"Ouu I like this one." I said as she flipped to a page with dresses and a place." I said.

"Is that the one from you?" She asked.

"I think it is." I smiled back widely.

"Okay well I already got what mommy 1 wants so-"

"Wait JJ knew about this book? When?" I asked.

"Honey...she's the one that helped me make it." She said leaving with a smirk.

I sat there mouth adjacent for what seemed to be a good hour or so.

"Hey honey I'm home!" JJ called as she closed the door.

"Hey gorgeous." I said coming from around the counter to give her a kiss.

"Mm what have you been up to all day?" She asked.

"Can we get married tomorrow?" I said breaking from the kiss.

"What?" She chuckled out. "Emily you have to plan these-"

"Penelope was just here." I said a smirk plastered upon my lips.

"Sh-She was? What'd she want?" JJ said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh nothing she just wanted to see if I had any new recipe books that she could maybe borrow." I said.

"SHE TOLD YOU?!" JJ whined.

"Yea." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Did she make you pick out a page?" She asked.

"That she did." I smiled.

"Let's make a deal." She said.

"Okay? I'm intrigued." I said.

"How about...if I get to show you the dance I learned then we can get married tomorrow. Sound good?" She asked.

I zoned out after she said that imagining JJ back in that taunting lingerie set, the same one that had me drooling over her all night.

"Em?" She said waving her hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh yea that would be perfect." I grinned.