Appreciation

Emily's POV:

"Wha-What no no I don't like the detective." Elle said nervously.

"Elle Greenaway don't make me profile you!" I said playfully.

"Come on Elles we both saw the way you looked at her. You should ask her to lunch." JJ said giggling.

"I...I wouldn't even know where to start guys." Elle said looking at the ground.

"Start with hi, then see where it goes from there." I said smiling at her and giving her a tight embrace.

"And then." JJ said walking up to join the hug. "Invite her to lunch."

"You guys really think I should go for it?" She said a couple tears slipping from her eyes.

"Yes and if she hurts you I will snap her kneecaps." I said wiping her tears away.

"Okay...but let's start on this case first." She said.

JJ and I nodded, and we started on the case details.

"Oh my goddd this is sooo boring we have nothing!" I said laying my head on the table.

"Awww my little baby is tired." JJ said. 

I just groaned while she massaged my back.

"What time is it?" Elle yawned.

"9:37." JJ said back.

Just then Hotch and the rest of the team popped into the room.

"Have you guys found anything?" Hotch asked.

"No we've found absolutely nothing." JJ said sitting on the table.

"Well it's getting late we should go back to the hotel and get some sleep we will meet here at 7am sharp." Hotch said.

We all walked out of the room to head to the hotel.

"Hey Sam...do you wanna maybe head to a café to get a coffee or something and...talk?" Elle asked nervously.

"Sure lead the way Ms Greenaway." She said smirking.

"That's my girl." I said while walking out the station.

Elle's pov:

Did I really just ask a girl out? Way to go Elle Greenaway!

We got into her car and went to a nearby café that she highly recommended. We sat in a booth and looked over the menu before ordering.

"So tell me about yourself." Sam said.

"Umm well I'm 24, single umm before I joined the BAU I was I was in the Seattle field profiling sexual offenders. I never knew my mother and my father was a police officer and was killed in the line of duty. How about yourself detective grey." I said looking back at her.

"Well agent Greenaway, I'm 25, single I was born right here in the heart of Boston, Texas I was adopted I never knew either of my parents, and I've wanted to be a detective since I was 4 years old and well here I am now." She said chuckling.

God she was so intoxicating something about her just amazed me and drew me in with such desire. Some mystic person I barely know pulling at my heart strings like a bass.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by our food arriving. We talked all night long, I learned some fascinating things about her.
She was so open yet so mysterious at the same time, her laugh was amazing. I don't know what's going on with me? Love at first sight? Hell who believes in that though?