Running in heels

Emily's POV:

"ELLE?!" We all abruptly shouted.

"Surprise!" She smiled opening her arms for a hug.

I ran straight to her probably knocking others down in the process.

"Y-You're here? Hi. B-But y-you died and-" I started.

"Babe...so did you." She chuckled out.

I chuckled too as the tears flooded from my eyes, taking her into another tight hug. One that I never wanted to end.

"Okay, okay you've had your turn give the others a chance." Penelope said moving me away to hug Elle.

"Penelope!" Elle squealed as she was engulfed into a bone crushing hug from Penelope.

We all finished our round of hugs and hellos and all that jazz, until there was one person left who seemed to silently mingle on the outskirts of the huddle.
Like the benched football player that had no use knowing the play but still wanted to participate.

"Spence.." Elle breathed out.

We all watched as she went in for a hug, but he quickly pulled away.

"No...you're dead...you-you died in my arms." Spencer said staring at the ground.

"Spence...they got me back on the ambulance, after that I told Hotch to tell you all I died because I couldn't take this life anymore. I couldn't worry about serial killers stalking me anymore, this line of work i-it messes with some people. I just-I couldn't do it." Everyone's previous tears seeming to be nothing compared to how much Elle was crying.

"You could've told me." He spoke quietly.

"Spence you know that I couldn't if I was ever in danger again and you knew I was still alive they would come after you." She said.

"That doesn't make any sense if someone came after you wether we knew you were alive or not they would've came after us and then we would've known you weren't actually dead!" Spencer snapped.

JJ's POV:

We all stood back and watched as Spencer and Elle argued some more.

"You know this isn't what I came here for." She said wiping away her tears. "Emily, JJ I'm so proud of the both of you I know how hard it was for the feelings to make themselves known. Happy wedding day!" She said handing me a gift. "Now I hate to be a bother any longer on this happy day so I should be going." She said walking out the house.

"Nice going asshole!" Emily said to Spencer as she ran after Elle.

"What did I do?" Spencer asked back. It was no use Emily was already out the door.

I ran after Emily, only to find she was actually running after Elle. No cars involved just feet.

"Thank god I'm good in heels." I though to myself.

I ran as fast as I could to try and catch up to them.
Anyone standing on the sidelines would've just thought we were crazy.
Watching a raven haired woman chase after a brunette woman, and a blonde woman chasing after a raven haired woman chasing a brunette woman.

I finally caught up to them, but that's only because Elle had run out of breath, and Emily being the what seemed to be track star could run for hours on end. They were sitting on a bench, Elle trying to catch her breath as I approached them.

I was a little jealous that Emily ran after Elle, like she had some weird crush on her or something, but now wasn't really the time for that.

"Hey what's going on?" I said sitting on the other side of Elle.