The dream

Emily's pov:

"Please don't leave me again.." JJ said after she kissed me.

I'm going to be honest I wasn't mad that JJ kissed me. Kissing her like that has been one of my dreams since I ever started this job.

"I won't I promise I'm staying right here blackbird." I said kissing her in her forehead.

Just then I heard voices behind us. It was the rest of the team. JJ and I both turned to face them both flustered.

"You know I think I could go for some coffee!" Garcia said walking away from the door again.

"Me too." Morgan said following behind her.

"Me thre-"

"Oh we already did this! Just leave!" JJ said cutting Reid off. We all chuckled at that before everyone left us alone again.

After everyone left for the second time, JJ and I just stared at each other for a while. Neither of us knew what to say to the other. So I decided not to use words.
I cupped JJ's face in my hands and placed a soft yet passionate kiss in her lips.

"Jayje I'm so sorry that I had to leave you and make you think I was dead....but I want you to know I did it to protect you...all of you! When I left for Paris all I could think about was you. I barely got sleep some nights cause I was to deep in thought thinking about what you must be going through and I'm so so sorry."I said looking at the floor to scared to meet JJ's eyes.

"Em.." she said lifting my chin so our eyes would meet. "I love you.." she said staring straight into my eyes making sure I knew she was serious.

"W-What?!" I said looking at JJ in shock.

"I...love...you.." she said slower.

"What about Will?" I asked looking at her tears forming in both our eyes.

"Oh fuck him!" She said crashing her lips once again against mine.

What turned from a little pecks to longer sloppier kisses was now a full on make out session. Luckily I was smart enough to close the door and lock it..but I'm still not that bright.

"Oh my god.." Garcia said letting out a chuckle.

"What?" Reid and Morgan said at the same time.

"Conference room." Garcia said pointing to the windows in which the blinds were still open, revealing a kissing JJ and Emily.

"That'll be 20 bucks." Rossi said turning to Hotch.

JJ and I finally pulled apart from our kiss, and I felt someone staring at me. I turned to look through the window and see the team staring at JJ and I. I quickly run and shut the blinds and I can hear their laughs.

"Did they..." JJ started trailing off as her cheeks flushed bright red.

"Aww forget them I over heard Rossi and Hotch place bets on when this would happen." I said pulling her into one more kiss.

We were only able to stay in our little world for a little bit longer until someone came and knocked on the door.

"I hate to interrupt but we still have a case." Hotch said through the doors.

Me and JJ made ourselves presentable even though the team had just seen us sucking each others faces off.

"Okay so our three victims in question today are Robert Patterson 24, Daniel Gleewalsh 23, and Martha Rydings 23. They were all found same M.O. with a lot of blood and gross stuff you know the works." Penelope said explaining the case.