Telling the team

Emily's pov

I immediately grabbed the blonde and started kissing her and biting at her neck and jawline, making soft moans escape her mouth.

I started to take off the white lingerie that once covered JJ's body in which I wanted to explore. I stepped back to once again admire the beautiful woman that laid in front of me.

"My turn!" The blonde said smirking as she sat up to take the black lingerie off my body.

I knew she was enjoying it by the way she slowly pulled the straps off my shoulders admiring ever inch of my body. I loved it. Now she was the one that laid back to admire me once more.

"Like what you see...agent jareau?.." I said smirking and crawling back up the blondes body.

"Mmm you have no idea!" She gasped.

"Okay well here's how this is going to work.....I'm going to pleasure the hell out of you....but you're not going to come until I tell you!" I growled leaning to whisper into her ear. "And if you disobey me then I might have to punish you.."

JJ nodded and I went on to kiss her up and down her body teasing her.

JJ's pov

Emily kept kissing me on every single part of my body except where I wanted it most.
I was intrigued yet apprehensive when she said she would 'punish me' if I disobeyed her. I wanted to test her.

"Em....please..." I said begging to the brunette.

She slowly went down to my thighs biting and kissing them. I was becoming flustered by the moans that were escaping my body. She eventually went up to my clit.

Emily's pov

I went to where I know she wanted it most and started slowly flicking and circling her clit with my tongue. Her response to that was arching her back and rolling her eyes in the back of her head.

"God you're so wet for me!" I moaned into her which I knew was an automatic JJ turn on.

I slowly inserted one finger which made the blonde gasp and then shortly after I inserted another finger making her moan out my name long and loud.

"Now remember be a good girl." I said while pumping my fingers in and out of her and tightly circling her clit with my thumb.

JJ's legs started to shake and I knew she was getting close. I inserted a third finger, making JJ throw her head back. Her legs shaking profusely now and gripping onto the sheets.

"Em..i-I'm so-so close." JJ moaned out.

"Not til I give you permission." I said now curling my fingers as I pounded into JJ. I quickly took my fingers out and replaced them with my mouth.

"Em....FASTER PLEASE IM SO CL-" JJ started but before she could finish she came all over me.

"Dammit Jennifer I told you to wait!" I smirked.

"I'm s-sorry I couldn't...couldn't help it." She said trying to calm down.

"You know what that means..." I said while getting off the bed and standing up. "I have to punish you." I said while walking toward the closet.

JJ's pov

I was honestly happy and scared at the same time. I had no idea what Emily has planned. Just then she walked out of the closet wearing a strap-on my eyes grew wider.

"Em......how-how long is that?" I said staring into her brown eyes.

"12 inches......why?.......can't take it?" She said smirking.