Unexpected lover

Chapter contains smut if you don't wanna read it skip over it!

JJ's pov:

Garcia called me back and explained that my flight would be leaving at 9 tonight. I was nervous and excited at the same time. What if Emily doesn't want to see me? What if she screams at me to leave? What if she's still in love with me?

To get rid of my thoughts I jumped into the shower to let the cool water run over my body. I was going to head into work today to get some files done so that way when I get back there isn't that much waiting for me.
I finished my shower which mostly consisted of what I would say to Emily once I saw her, and then made my way out the door.

"JJ what are you doing here I thought you were taking time off?" Hotch asked as I walked to my office.

"Oh I'm just getting some paper work done so there isn't that much when I come back." I replied. He nodded his head and left towards his office.
I headed towards mine to get started on my work. It was 1pm so I still had about 8 hours til I left for London.

I opened my phone as I grew tired of looking over the papers on my desk, and opened Instagram. I was scrolling along my feed when a picture popped up that made my heart psychically shatter.
It was a picture of MJ my cousin with Emily MY EMILY kissing with the caption 'happy one month baby'.
Everything inside me hurt. It hurt to move, to breathe, to think. I slumped down from my chair, so I was now sitting on the floor. Balling my eyes out.

I remembered something and I quickly shuffled towards my desk drawer, throwing it open and retrieving the bottle of vodka that still sat in place where I left it. I decided instead of talking about my problems with someone like Garcia or Rossi no I would drink away my problems in hope of becoming numb.

*15 minutes later*

I had chugged the entire 18oz bottle of vodka and I had no regrets whatsoever. I looked at the clock and saw that it was now 4pm. I fell over a little bit as I tried to stand, and eventually I was able to. I walked out of my office barely able to walk 2 inches in a straight line.
I wobbled my way over to Garcia's lair and walked in.

"JJ what the he-" she started but I cut her off.

"Cancel my flight." I said.

"What....i-i thought you wanted to-" I cut her off again.

"I said cancel my flight Garcia!" I snapped back before leaving her office.

I could hear he sniffle out an 'ok' but I didn't turn back. I walked back into the bullpen, and almost collapsed if Morgan wasn't there to catch me.

"Woahhh princess where do you think you're going you can't drive home like this!" He stated.

"I'm not driving..." then she walked by "Seaver is." I said looking at her.

"I'm what?" Seaver asked.

"Remember we were gonna have a...girls night tonight?" I said smirking at her.

"Ohhh..yea-yea now I remember sorry..lemme just drop these to Hotch then we can..leave." She said she was a slight shade of pink.

I removed myself from Morgan's hold and smiled at him with a sarcastic smile. He helped me get myself situated before I rekindled back with Seaver. Tonight was gonna be a long one... I thought to myself.

"Are we going to my place?" Seaver asked as we walked out the office.

"Yea sure why not." I said biting my lip.

We got into Seaver's car and the ride was silent and a little awkward to her apartment, until she turned on the radio.
We finally pulled up at Seaver's apartment, and headed up. As soon as we walked thru the door me and my clumsy ass tripped on air, but luckily Seaver caught me. As she caught me we both looked each other in the eyes and then I did something I never thought I would do. I kissed her. I was shocked when she actually kissed me back.

She picked me up since I was still drunk and could barely walk and began carrying me to her room whilst we made out. We made it to her room and she threw me down on the bed. We continued our make out session, which as time went on more pieces of our clothing were being worn by the floor rather than by us until we were completely nude.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked me scanning over my body.

"Yes!" I said as I swiftly flipped us around so I was on top.

I began kissing all over her body. Her lips, jaw, neck, chest, breasts, etc. anywhere I could leave my mark I did.

"Jennifer stop teasing!" Seaver said as she tangled her hand in my hair.

"Beg Ashley." I said in the most demanding voice I could muster.

"Please...I need you!" She whined out.

"Ok listen you don't cum until I tell you to alright!" I said seductively.

"But-" I cut her off.

"There is no buts Seaver this isn't a game. You come when I give you permission. Is that understood?" I asked slightly choking her.

"Yes..yes I understand..please Jennifer fuck me!" She cried out.

"As you wish." I said.

I started kissing around her breast circling closer to her nipple. She let out soft moan as I continued to make my way to her core.
I blessed each of her thighs with a dark hickey before moving to her already wet cunt.

"Someone's excited to see me." I breathed against her hardening clit.

I dragged my tongue against her pussy, which led to a long elusive moan. God I love pleasuring women.
I brought our lips together, and she moaned at the taste of herself.
Without warning I railed two fingers into her. She gasped and gripped tightly to my arm, pushing me further inside of her.

I started the thrust my hand faster in and out, and once when I curled my fingers she arched her back so far.

"OH GOD JENNIFER RIGHT THERE!" She moaned out.

I continued to thrust right there knowing I was hitting her g-spot and she would climax at any second. I began to eat her out while I continued my thrusts inside of her.

"Fuckkkk I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out.

"Not til I give you permission!" I growled back looking deep into her eyes.

She only whimpered, and as I continued she began to wiggle around trying to keep herself from climaxing. I decided to ease her suffering, so I thrusted into her three more times.

"Cum for me little slut!" I said curling my fingers on the last thrust knowing she would climax.

She closed her eyes tightly and screamed my name as she climaxed all over my fingers. I took my fingers out of her, and placed them in her mouth.

I flopped down beside her on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. Seaver was still trying to catch her breathe, I could tell it was her first time with a women.
I got up and started to put my clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" Seaver asked slightly sitting up in the bed.

"I have to umm go home we have work in the morning remember." I said putting on my pants.

"Oh yea." She said in a disappointed tone.

As I was about to walk out the door she said something that made me freeze in my tracks.

"I love you!" She yelled down the stairs to the front door I was about to walk out of.

I pretend like I didn't hear it because after all I didn't actually love Seaver she was just...there in the moment.
I walked out to my car, and once I got in and started to drive back to my house realization hit me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?!"

A/N: hey guys....how y'all doing.....ummm....i don't wanna talk about it but yea here's the updateeee! Soo turns out JJ isn't going to London right now anyway...PLEASE DONT HATE ME I COULD BARELY WRITE THIS CHAPTER LMAO AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY SEAVER OF ALL PEOPLE CAME TO MIND!!! But anyways there is the update I'll update probably after thanksgiving or earlier but this story is gonna be DRAMA FILLED!!! Hope you are all enjoying! Thank you for all the reads don't forget to vote xoxo😚❤️

word count: 1,444