Mr subtitles

JJ's pov

I checked my phone and then quickly set it down. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Blackbird?.......what's wrong?" Emily asked moving closer to me softly rubbing my arm.

I felt all this rage build up towards will I had broken things off but apparently I didn't do it to well. And then it all slipped out. The rage hate and anger I had built up from will. Escaped and targeted Emily.

"IM FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at Emily pulling back my hand and storming away leaving her apartment.

Emily's pov

I sat on the bed still stunned at what had happened. Tears poured down my cheeks. I got out my phone and texted JJ what seemed to be a million times.

———————————————————————————

Emily:
JJ whats wrong?

Blackbird talk to me!

I'm not mad

Please.....come back.....

I love you......

———————————————————————————

JJ never responded to any of my texts so I did the next best thing. Call Garcia.
If anyone knew how to help me cry and try and cheer me up it was that colorful, tech wiz woman.

Garcia showed up about 15 minutes after we ended the call, which I was pretty amazed at seeing how we live a good ways away from each other.

"Have no fear Garcia the sexy hot genius...is here!" She said waking into my room not even looking at me but digging through her bag looking for something.

"Thank you for coming Garcia you really didn't have to." I said staring at the floor.

"Oh shush when one of my babies is hurt, it's super mama to the rescue!" She said doing a little superhero pose that made us both chuckle. "So what happened?"

I explained everything that happened and she ended up hugging me for the longest time, before it got to a time where she had to leave.
I just wish I knew what was wrong with Jayje. She's never lashed out like that before......whoever texted her really rattled her...

TIME SKIP
———————————————————

I was back at work and JJ and I haven't talked in at least 4 days, but even then that was to long for me. I loved JJ and she didn't even acknowledge my presence even when we were getting coffee next to eachother.

"Hey Jayj-" I tried to get out but JJ just quickly walked back into her office.

"What's up with jemily?" Morgan asked while walking thru the glass doors with Penelope.

"They has a little bit of an argument don't push it. I was with Emily last night and she couldn't stop crying." Garcia said giving a sincere look at Morgan.
He nodded and then walked to his desk.

I barely got any work done all I could think about was JJ and how upset she got. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temple trying to focus on the files in front of me. It wasn't working.

JJ's pov

I hated not taking to Emily, but I couldn't face her after what I said a couple nights ago.
What no one knew, was that Will may have seemed like a nice guy but he wasn't. Not at all!
He would usually come home drunk and beat me til i couldn't stand. I saw Emily while I was getting my morning coffee she went to say hey but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her. Did that make me a bitch? It probably did. She doesn't deserve this!