First born

Chapter contains slight smut.

Emily's POV:

I woke up in strange place, and realized that we all stayed the night as Rossi's after the wedding.

I thought up the perfect idea on how to wake up JJ, which I thought she would've been up already since she's more of a morning person then me.
Guess all that running last night knocked her out.

I sat up carefully as to not wake up JJ and ruin my perfect plan. I put each of my legs on either side of her, straddling her lap. As iI brought my mouth down to place soft kisses all over her face and neck.

After about 5 minutes of doing this she finally started to stir.

"Mmm good morning." I said kissing her lips.

"It is now." She said back flushed.

She rolls us over, so that she is now the one straddling my lap.
We engage in a passionate long kiss, that becomes heated very quickly.

Piece by piece second by second, we are naked intertwined together panting trying to catch our breath but neither of us wanting to break the kiss.

Things were about to go further, when the door flung open.

"OH! I-I'm sorry..it's just JJ, you-you better come out here." Penelope said frantically.

I looked at JJ and she did the same almost as if we were reading the others mind.
We got up and threw on our robes before descending downstairs.

"MOMMY!" Henry shouted as he ran to JJ.

"Henry?! Hey buddy what are you doing here?" JJ asked as she held him tightly.

"Mommy too tight!" Henry exclaimed.

"Oh sorry bud." She sniffled out. "Where's your dad." She asked him in which return he handed her a letter.

"How about you go wait in the kitchen uncle Rossi will make you some breakfast." She looked at Rossi who seemed to comply.

"Come on kiddo." Their voices faded as they went to another part of the mansion.

JJ's POV:

With shaky hands I started to open the letter, fearing what may be inside.

Is he gonna try and take Lily from us? Does he know about Lily?! Does he know we just got married?!

Thoughts swirled my mind when I felt a hand land on my shoulder in a comforting way.
I turned to see Emily, my loving beautiful wife who has always been there for me I was just to blind to see it.

I finally opened the letter and took a deep breath before allowing my eyes to scan over the fine print.

The letter:

Dear Jennifer,

I know by now you want absolutely nothing to do with me, and I accept that however I regret to inform you that your mother has just passed away. Also I don't want Henry anymore.

With love, Will.

Everything hit me like a bus.
None of this was expected, my brain couldn't comprehend the few sentences I had just read until I almost hit the ground.

"JJ!" Emily streaked as she caught me on my downfall.

I cried like I've never cried before.
My mother, yes she was an absolute bitch to me and was about to let Will "have his way" with me again, but I still felt sympathetic towards her sudden death.

And Henry that poor child, he's going to be so confused as to why his daddy no longer wants him.
Luckily I know Will would never lay a hand on Henry.

Emily rocked me back and forth as different people from the team came in to see what all the fuss was about, but every time they did Emily simply dismissed them with the wave of a hand.

She picked me up carrying me to the bedroom, still completely oblivious to why I was sobbing and shaking.

"Can I see it?" Emily asked quietly like a scared child.

I handed her the note and saw all the waves of different emotions flood her face.
She went to open her mouth and say something but looked as if she could not find any words. I wasn't even sure she knew English anymore.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything." I said hanging my head low.

"No I do have to say something JJ, whatever you are experiencing right now is okay. You didn't know that Will was just gonna drop Henry off with a note saying he didn't want him anymore, or that your mother died." She said sitting down on the bed.

"What kind of father doesn't want their child anyway?" I asked in anger.

"One who wasn't fit to be a father in the first place." Emily said.

"Can you go get Henry and then give us a minute I-I wanna talk to him about something." I said wiping the remaining tears from my face.

"Of course my love." She said walking out.

Emily's POV:

I went to get Henry from the kitchen, telling him his mommy needed to have a conversation with him.

He jumped down from his seat, his blonde hair that was in desperate need of a haircut, flopping all over the place.

I sat outside our room in the hallway for what seemed like forever. Seeing as I have the mindset of a three year old of course it would though.
I sprung up as the door slowly creaked open.

"MOMMA!" Henry erupted as he saw me standing in the hall.

I soon felt my balance shift as little arms wrapped around my legs.
"Momma?" I thought to myself. Am I fit for that role.

I mean yes of course JJ and I have Lily, but from a kid that I've known since he was born. Who I was always "auntie Emmy" to. Now he's calling me "momma" it feels right but completely wrong at the same time.

"Hey bud, did you talk to your mom?" I asked picking him up.

"Yea she told me that you are my other mommy." He smiled.

"That-That's right bud I am your other mommy." I smiled back at him.

"Can I still call you Emmy?" He asked.

"Of course buddy you can call me anything you want." I kissed his cheek.

"Emmy why'd you go away for a little bit?" He asked referring to my "death."

"Well bud you see I had to go on a top secret undercover spy mission, and track down a bad guy." I said.

"Wow!" He said amazed. "So you're like a super hero!" He praised.

"Yea, yea I guess I am." I chuckled.

"Woah I'm gonna tell everyone at school, that my momma is a superhero!" He said as I put him down.

"Okay bud." I laughed as he ran off in a Superman pose.

Just as I was about to re-open the door to the bedroom where JJ still was, it opened. On the other side was a tired sad looking JJ.

"I wanna talk to you about all the things that happened when you left for London and then when you left a second time." She said bluntly.

"I-uh okay yea sure." I said.

"Okay let's talk."

A/N: hey guys here's an update I've kinda been working on hope you enjoy it!

word count: 1,204