Friends

⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of suicide

*BANG*

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

-Lucille Ball

There was only silence, and pain.

I didn't know what was happening, all I knew was that I was cold, wet, and there was a painful sensation somewhere on my body but I couldn't place it.

The next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed. What the hell?

"Where am I?" I asked looking around seeing Garcia's familiar face all tear stained.

"You're awake hi!" She said smiling tears forming in her eyes.

Just then I heard the stirs of someone else in the room. I looked to my right and saw a sleeping JJ that was now waking up.

"Em.." She said a small smile on her face.

She looked over at Penelope and didn't even have to say anything, Penelope just got up and walked out the room leaving what I feared JJ and I alone.

"Hey.." I said quietly not making eye contact with her not even looking at her.

"Em what the hell were you thinking?!" She said madly.

"I was thinking it was going to work..until you came and stopped me..what even happened?!" I asked aggravated.

"When you were about to blow your brains out Derek shot your hand making you drop the gun! And what do you mean before I stopped you?!" She asked back

"I mean things would've been better off if you just didn't show up there tonight." I said my voice cracking a little.

"EM WHAT THE HELL YOU WOULDVE DIED!" She said standing from her chair.

"OKAY AND THINGS WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME HERE!" I yelled back.

"How could you even say that?!" She asked now crying.

"Because it's true I'm not needed here...I screw things up see if I was never here all of the people I care about wouldn't be worried sitting in a hospital because of me!" I said.

"Emily I can't live without you, when I thought you literally died but you were in Paris I didn't eat nor sleep for DAYS! I didn't go into work I was lost Emily!" She said back trying her best to mask her tears.

"Then why did you forget me!" I yelled back looking at the floor.

"What?" She asked confused.

"When Hastings kidnapped you, in the hospital you got amnesia and forgot me but remembered everyone else including Rossi! What even brought your memory back?!" I asked a slight hint of anger in my tone.

"Memories came back, to the first time I saw you at the BAU to the first time I kissed you, to when I said I love you and my whole world changed and became happier when you said it back!" She said.

"That's not true." I stated.

"What isn't true?" She asked back.