🌸 Giyu Tomioka 🌸

————————————————————————————CHAPTER 25: GIYU TOMIOKA"What did I do?" Shinobu cried as she looked at Giyu for comfort

CHAPTER 25: GIYU TOMIOKA
"What did I do?" Shinobu cried as she looked at Giyu for comfort. Giyu sucks at doing stuff like that, let alone socialising. Shinobu wanted to laugh, but couldn't. The hashiras stayed in the very room you and Shinobu had your fight.

"You had to let something out," Mitsuri sniffled as she grabbed Obanai for comfort. "As (Your name)-chan said. You've been angry all this time, haven't you? You're still not over your sister's death." Shinobu didn't answer Mitsuri. The room fell silent, and that silence isn't bearable at all. "You still need to formulate your serums with Tamayo. How about you do that first?"

Shinobu didn't reply, again. (P.S, Tamayo was welcomed over to the Demon Slayer Corps to help kill Muzan. If you haven't read the manga, I advise you to click off this fanfic.)

"Pour souls... Namu Amids Butsu." Himejima clasped his hands together, as Giyu slid out the room. As always, he goes unnoticed.

.

You start walking absentmindedly, and you end up in the middle of nowhere. As expected as someone who lost their sense of direction after bumping their head on a tree— the point is, you didn't know where you were and you didn't know what you were doing either. You were in the middle of the streets, and there were lots of small stores that sell all sorts of things. You could do some (favourite snack) right now. You mentally facepalmed at yourself, and stared at the sky.

"Did I go too far?" You mumbled as you stopped walking mindlessly. "Did I overreact?"

You sigh heavily as you walk mindlessly again, trapped in thoughts. I wonder what Kaigaku is doing now? You suddenly felt a hand on your shoulder, and you froze. You slowly turned around to reveal Giyu. You sighed a sigh of relief, before smiling again.

"What brings you here, Giyu?" You asked, being all cheery and bubbly again.

"You don't even know where you are, don't you?" Giyu raised an eyebrow. You awkwardly laughed and scratched your nape.

"Yup. I don't." You admitted. "But why are you here, Giyu?"

Giyu didn't respond, but he kept on walking forwards, leaving you behind. You mentally groaned, and caught up to him in no time, and asked your question again. It was clear he was worried and wanted to help you, as said on his facial expression, but Giyu can't get what he wants to say into words. He came up with one sentence after a good five minutes of awkward silence.

"Don't let one thing affect all our friendship." Giyu said, stopping.

"I don't plan on that," you answered, "I might have overreacted. Do you think that too?"

"You had every right." Giyu answered after a few seconds, staring straight ahead. "Oh, there's a festival coming in two days. All the Hashiras are coming, and I want you to come too."

You nod. "Can I hold your hand?" You asked out of the blue. Giyu stared at you, but nodded anyway. Your cheery mood came back quite quickly after that, even though Giyu didn't talk much, you still enjoyed his company and time.

You started to hum slightly to (favourite tune) tune, and grinned out of nowhere. You grinned at the fact that Giyu has taken his time to find you, and talk to you. He even put the effort to talk to you! Giyu ignored that grin and continued walking forward. During that walk with Giyu, you realised how much time you have wasted wandering around and then getting lost in the middle of nowhere.

It took you the rest of the day to try and get back to your estate. Ohmygod, I didn't realise my sense of direction was so severe—! And that was all because you banged your head on a tree.

You could've trained so you could get stronger, stronger and better to defeat Muzan. Although you could just use telekinesis and stop his heart beating, that'll be too easy. Even though it's easy, it's quick and nobody has to get hurt.
But where's the fun in that? Muzan deserves a long and painful death to atone for everything he has done.

You flop on your bed and stare at the ceiling. In four days, the training camp will commence. In two days, there is a festival Giyu wants you to go to. You have two free days which you plan to train to your core and death.

The quiet estate was suddenly filled with an annoying ringtone. Your phone's ringtone, that is. You pick up the phone, and see that Tanjirou has called you.

"(Your name)?" That wasn't Tanjiro's voice. "This is Kanao, Tanjiro is talking to the police officer right now— Tanjiro wanted me to call someone, but I didn't know who to call for this situation, so I thought of you. Anyways—" You could hear Inosuke cackling in the background. What are these four people doing? You asked yourself.

"Inosuke got himself arrested and put into jail just so he could do a jailbreak!" Kanao finished, clearly panicking.

"Oh okay." You responded mindlessly. You let the information process through your brain, as you finally realise what Kanao had said. "WAIT WHAT?!"

————————————————————————————

I used my sister's phone to publish this qwp ANYWAYS, it's time for the usual secrets!

🦋 Modern Secrets! 🦋

- Uraraka and Deku has gotten together to write you a letter for what happened at the mall. But they don't know where you live, so it was kind of useless. (So they wrote an email instead)

- Mineta heard 'murderer' been said at the incident (mall), so he's extra scared of you. (As he should)

-  Author-san's hands are dead because I hand wrote this on paper them transferred it to avoid any work loss :)