🌸 Bonds Broken 🌸

____________________________

CHAPTER 24: BONDS BROKEN

"Kaigaku...!" You took a deep breath in as your eyelids bolted open. You look around your surroundings, and find yourself at the butterfly estate. Shinobu was beside the bed you were sleeping in, and by the looks of it, Muichiro skipped pillar training to come here too.

"Who's Kaigaku?" Muichiro piped up. "I don't remember him."

"I don't know him either." Shinobu responded as you walked to the room's door. "(Your name), I'll go get you a cup of water, I'll be right back."

"(Your name)..." Muichiro mumbled as he looked at your face. It was pale and you looked like you saw a ghost, actually, it looked more like you were the ghost. Your face has also gotten cold, too. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You reply quickly as you stare at the blanket you are wrapped around with. "Nothing's wrong." You were afraid, afraid that if you tell them what you did, they'd also call you a murderer. You didn't want anybody close to you to say that, it'll shatter your heart into a million pieces. Shinobu came back with the glass of water, and looked at you with a stern look.

"So. I heard from Aizawa-sensei that Shiragaki called you a murderer." Shinobu said casually as she handed you the glass of water. You held your breath as you heard the next sentence she said. "Do you think we can't be trusted?"

"I don't think that way," you muttered without hesitation as you took a drink of water. You looked at Muichiro who looked a bit hurt. Your heart instantly dropped when you saw one of your best friend's faces like that. You glanced at Shinobu, who didn't look convinced at all, still wearing her smile.

"We can't be trusted?" Shinobu asked as she stared at your face. "We've been living together for like, who knows how many years? 4 years? 4 years and I thought you could say whatever you could to me, I thought we could say anything to each other!"

"I've been doing that!" You argued back as you stood up from your bed. Shinobu really wanted for you to lay back down, but you're in the middle of an argument right now. Muichiro bit his lip as he stared at his trousers. "I could tell all of you literally anything!"

"Anything but your childhood!" Shinobu shouted back at you, tears pricking out of her eyes. She has never been like this for a long time. "I've told you mine, Muichiro did too. We all did. Have we not gained your trust already? We were so worried when you disappeared! Did you not feel the same with us? Are we not friends?"

"This is stupid!" You shouted back as you clenched your fists. "I don't feel comfortable with my childhood! My brother turned into a demon!" How did you know Kaigaku turned into a demon? It was easy. Zenitsu knew Kaigaku had a little sister, but he didn't know who it was. He figured it was you by some math you couldn't do. Zenitsu showed you a letter, how his Gramps has committed Seppuku because Kaigaku has turned into a demon.

You're brother has turned into a demon.

A demon slayer has turned into a demon.

"I just felt... I feared if I told you guys what happened before I met you, you'd call me a murderer, like everyone else had." You cried out. "Don't think I don't know. I'm a pillar for a reason! I can feel auras! All the other hashiras are outside this door, am I not wrong?"

You bit your lip as the door creaked open, the hashiras all frozen. Muichiro was on the verge of crying, Mitsuri, too. You know, EVERYONE is on the verge of crying.

"I was just scared." You whispered. "I got homesick when you guys weren't here. Am I not good enough for you? Do I have to tell you everything? You don't tell me everything. You're always angry, aren't you? Shinobu. You tell me you're okay, but you're not."

Shinobu was left devastated. She cared for you, of course, but she was bottling up her emotions in a bottle, and it overflowed. She could've let the 'murderer' thing slide, but she was stressed as heck.

"I want some alone time." You muttered as you pushed past the hashiras and around the butterfly estate. You got to a room where two auras hit you like a cannonball. These two presences aren't like the others; it's like... they're both human and demon. Then it hit you like a ton of bricks. These two demons are here to help formulate serums to help sending Muzan to his death bed. He doesn't need a death bed, just throw him into hell like a man. You heard the door open, where two demons stared at you, blinking twice before saying "How can I help you?".

"Ah, (Your name)-san! Come with us!" You heard a familiar voice yell from behind. Tanjiro. You thought quickly as you bowed down at the two stunning demons before taking off to find Tanjiro and his friends. One demon started cursing for interrupting his time with Tamayo. You chuckled under your breath, which made the demon furious even more.

"(Mispronounced name), the great Inosuke and his comrades are going to this 'mall' place! Come with us!" Inosuke cackled. You laughed but shook your head as you stared at the ground. Tanjiro looked at you sadly. He probably knows you're hurt right now, and, Zenitsu smiled sadly too.

"I think I'm good." You replied. 

___________________________

It pained me to make this chapter today... If this chapter is confusing, please tell me. I'll make tweaks to it to make it not-so-confusing. Here's the chapter I promised! 

🦋 Modern Secrets 🦋

- TOGA DOESN'T CARE IF YOU'RE A MURDERER, SHE WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE WITH YOU SO--

- What if Author-san said that Bakugou is really worried 'bout you?

- Shinobu is like, really, really angry at herself. You're the only one she can pour her feelings out to. BUT she's been bottling everything up since Tanjiro appeared. 

OKAY.

Kaigaku used to be Zenitsu's senior, so he knows the breath of thunder. He used to live at Himejima's temple, too. That's Kaigaku, so uhm, I'm really bad at explaining so read the manga please--

KAY. BYE!! 

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀|| KNY x BNHA x Fem!Reader|| DISCONTINUEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara