🌸 Uraraka-Who? 🌸

___________________________

CHAPTER 34: URARAKA-WHO?

"It's either you come with me, or you can watch Uraraka suffer," the demon said. I stood in shock, as the she-demon slowly morphed back into her original form. "As I said, I can't guarantee her safety. After all, she might already be eaten by Douma."

"Oh that duck-faced demon?" I asked. Tsuyu just froze in place, crawling into a safe hiding place.

"Is that your attempt at swearing?" The demon laughed. "Try again."

"Oh, Douma? And the new Upper Moon Three? Oh I know them, they're all motherfuckers." I said. The demon looked a bit shocked, she didn't think I would actually swear. Well, she thought wrong. I'm angry, like, level 2000000000 of anger. If I don't go rampaging in ten seconds, I think I might rip myself to shreds.

"I'm not a motherfucker," the demon finally replied, "I don't fuck with women."

"Well, Douma certainly does." I pointed out. Eight seconds and counting before I'll rip myself to shreds, or go on rampage.

"I can agree with that," the demon nods her head slowly. Four seconds and counting. The demon lifted it's head to face me again, and gave me a sly smirk. "Are those classmates behind you?" I held my breath as I turned my head around slowly. Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya and Tokoyami are rushing towards us, with Zenitsu and Inosuke tailing behind them. "I think it's time to put on an act again, don't you think?"

With that, Upper Moon Three morphed back into the shape of Uraraka, putting on a carefree smile, waving at my classmates. I swear I'll kill her. Ten seconds are gone, I will go on rampage. Try and stop me. I ran towards the demon, unsheathing my sword.

"That's dangerous, Y/n! You could hurt Uraraka!" Midoriya shouted from a distance. Does it look like I care right now? Breath of Rain, Second Form, Life-Giving Water Cycle! I thought as I assumed a stance before running at the demon at high speed, drawing my blade in a wide arc. "Y/n... what are you doing?" Midoriya whispered as he ran at the highest speed ever toward me. He grabbed my arm.

"Let me go," I hissed, pointing my blade at Uraraka, "Upper Moon Three, I swear on my comrades' graves that I will kill you!"

"What did Uraraka do to make Y/n so angry?" Todoroki whispered to Bakugou. He simply shrugged his shoulders as the scene unfolded before them. I just stared at Uraraka; she didn't even take any damage. She was completely unscathed. I broke free from Midoriya's grasp and sheathed my sword, calming myself down, that made Midoriya breathe a sigh of relief, thinking I won't attack again.

Boy, did he think wrong. This Upper Moon Three probably killed Akaza, and just my luck, I happened to like him. I wanted to turn him back into a human. I'm sick of seeing the people I like disappear into thin air. Wearing a smile everyday doesn't help.

"Breath of Sakura, Fifth Form, Wild Cherry Blossoms!" I murmured again, getting ready to attack. Midoriya stopped me. He just had to. "You just had to interfere," I grunted. "You just had to."

__

"I saw the whole thing," Tamayo told Akaza as she dragged the former Upper Moon to her place, "do you still want to live?" Yushiro just stared at Tamayo with disbelief as he barfed at Akaza. He didn't want another person near Tamayo. She and her assistant saw how Muzan dragged the poor demon out in the broad moonlight as Tamayo overheard their conversation. After the one-way conversation, Muzan grunted as he disappeared into thin air. Tamayo and Yushiro were only trying to get some wild herbs.

"I don't feel like living," Akaza said after a while.

"It's almost day-break," Yushiro grunted, "you bastard should take Tamayo's offer! Not many demons can get to her!" Tamayo decided to ignore Yushiro.

"You don't exactly have a choice," Tamayo said as she dragged Akaza into her office. "I'm pretty sure Y/n wants to talk to you." Akaza let out a desperate laugh, his expression saying; 'can you think of a better excuse?'.

"Why would she? We've only met once." Akaza pointed out. Truth be told, he did want to talk to Y/n. He had questions.

"She has more to her than the surface. As you may know, her personality is slowly changing. I guess it's because of the stress, maybe." The first thing Akaza thought was: 'what stress?'

__

Here's the deal. I will rip myself to shreds! If Midoriya doesn't let me go in three seconds, I will rip myself to shreds. I didn't get to because Midoriya and the rest had started panicking. "Where's Bakugou? Where's Tokoyam?! More importantly, where's Uraraka?!" Midoriya frantically tried to find his comrades. The Uraraka before me was just an ugly morphed demon. "Uraraka can't be that... right? Where is she?"

I want Uraraka back. Oh god, it's my fault Uraraka is caught up in the demon mess, isn't it? I'm sorry, Midoriya. My head hurts. "As I said, Y/n, you come with us or else... we can't guarantee her safety," the morphed demon smiled an evil one.

I held my sword tight in my palms. I need to kill that demon as soon as possible. I can't exactly use telekinesis, I need to save all my power for defeating Muzan. I can't turn myself in to Muzan, I don't want to become a demon! "She can't decide? It's such an easy option, too," a man's voice said from behind me. Then, I felt the world darken around me.

"I'll just take her with me."

___________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Harem, harem and harem. I'm making a harem.

- Uraraka is safe. She's just unconscious somewhere. (More like in a forest)

- I'm running out of secrets to give ;-; I might start putting in Author-san's secrets
 ;-;