🌸 Hero Killer 🌸

____________________________

CHAPTER 10: HERO KILLER

"Come on, (Your name). Midoriya's in trouble." Todoroki took your arm, and dragged you to an alleyway, with the familiar scent of blood wafting to your nostrils. That scent was so familiar, you remembered everything as clear as day.

That time you killed your parents and your comrades while battling with the Upper Moon, that fateful day that you turned into a hashira. Your comrades were screaming out of pain. Your parents called you a monster. Why do I have to remember everything now? Why not the times when I defeated demons?! You scolded yourself. You put those thoughts aside, focusing on saving the people who have been injured.

"(Your name), you're not here to become a hero, are you?" Todoroki asked. He was fighting Hero Killer, and you were just frozen in place. Putting your thoughts aside didn't work, you're still traumatised from back then; when you killed your comrades.

Oyakata-sama told you not to blame it on yourself. But you still can't help but to blame everybody's little mistakes on you. You're a selfless person, Kiriya said that to you himself. Now, you feel like nothing but a monster. Why did you have to remember everything that happened years ago? You could forget all of that when Shinobu and the others were around.

You still couldn't move a muscle. Everything was stiff, and your throat was dry. You made yourself move, and slapped yourself. "Think properly, (Your name)!" You scolded yourself, sheathing your sword. You didn't feel like using your power.

"Todoroki, Midoriya!" You shout, charging towards the hero killer. "I'm sorry for being frozen there! For now, please stay away!"

Breath of Sakura, Sixth Form, Tranquil Cherry! You assume a state of calm where the world seems to slow around them, letting yourself react to actions made against them or make swift movements to end your target. For you, it was just to grab the nearest rope (which was conveniently lying on the ground) and tie him up like that.

You use Stain's attack against himself. All the blades he threw got deflected, even some blades came back to Stain, cutting parts of his own skin. You run up to Stain, giving him an important message. "Listen here." You say, your face centimetres away from Stain's. "You can either kindly back off, or Shinobu's poison is going to work."

You take out a needle from your haori. Yup, you stole this needle from Shinobu before you ended up here. You're not a hero or anything, you just wanted to help. Getting recognised from this dude doesn't mean anything. He's tied up in rope, afterall.

"You're hopeless." Stain chuckled. It wasn't a nice chuckle, either. "Heroes from this society are corrupt."

"And who do you think you are, to assume that I'm aiming to be a hero?" You asked, venom lacing through every word you said. You're using Stain to release your anger and fear from the incident a year ago. It wasn't right, but you needed some kind of a release. The needle is readied in your hand and you stab the Hero Killer with it, then using your leg to hit Stain's head, knocking him out. There was no poison in the needle. You just bluffed, but the needle, you really did steal it from Shinobu.

.

A boy stared out his estate's window, spacing-out. He gazed at the moonlit sky, counting stars like the boy would usually do if you were around. This boy just missed you a lot, more than just a lot. He sighed as dragged his feet to training.

Training at eleven p.m.? You wouldn't allow that. Muichiro still trained anyway, trained so hard that he'd cough up blood. When you were still here, you'd come in and start scolding the boy, but Muichiro would be a blushing mess. You were dense, and didn't notice any changes. He didn't exactly care anymore, he just wanted to at least see you again.

The boy grabbed his sword and started doing some basic swings for his training, until all of a sudden, a gust of strong wind came and knocked Muichiro's feet over. He landed on his butt, but the thing is, Muichiro wasn't in his estate anymore. He was in an alleyway.

In an alleyway, where blood scattered all over the floor.

In an alleyway, where four unfamiliar people were standing next to a person he knew so well.

In an alleyway, where he thought he was dreaming.

"Give me a good reason not to slaughter your asses." Muichiro grit his teeth, staring at Todoroki, Iida and Midoriya. He death-glared the hero, Natural.

_______________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- You forgot the past (the part when you killed people) because your family (the hashiras) we're all loving that you forgot the bad deeds you've done

- Telekinesis uses too much of your stamina.

- No, you don't plan on becoming a hero.