🌸 Damn. 🌸

_____________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_____________________________

CHAPTER 35: DAMN.

"I'll just take her with me." That man's voice just kept circling around my head until I couldn't think anymore. I was unconscious. If I was unconscious, then where am I? Some kind of white room, I guess. Everywhere was white. I look down at the floor, to see my own reflection. Damn. I'm not dead, am I? I hope not. I still want to spend time with my friends...

"Hah, friends. How funny, I don't seem you think of your 'friends' as friends." A voice echoed. "For my record, you're probably bi. Pan, maybe? You don't seem to be a-sexual..." Okay, who is talking to me? I looked around slowly, trying to figure out whoever was talking to me.

"Hm... I got it. You're pan. Definitely," the voice echoed again, "I don't want to see you single. No, my daughter ain't gonna be single." What now? Did they just say 'daughter', and me at that?

"Akaza, I can't turn you fully human..." Tamayo mumbled as she mixed a few random potions together. "I'll just let you get out of Muzan's grasps, you just need to feed on a small amount of blood each month. That's the best I can do, although Shinobu and I are currently trying to make a drug that'll make demons back to humans."

"What you're doing is already enough," Akaza said, watching patiently at Tamayo. He tried to ignore Yushiro's fuming from behind, judging Akaza's every move. "What do I need to do in return?"

"Let's see... help us fight Muzan? That's an option," Yushiro grunted.

"That's not bad, but I don't suppose Akaza would agree," Tamayo nodded slowly as the potion bubbled on the stove in the kitchen. Akaza stayed silent. "Maybe help out in the kitchen?"

"I'll go with the first option," Akaza said quickly, "I'd like to witness his death."

"Good, now, I think the potion is done. Drink up," Tamayo said as she poured the purple-coloured potion in a cup on the kitchen counter.

I stayed quiet as that voice continued to harass me of my embarrassing moments of when I was little. "Stop it! I don't wanna remember it!" I blushed furiously as I covered my red face with my hands.

"Aww... but you and Kaigaku were so damn cute." The voice echoed. "Yeah, I think I dawdled enough time here. Promise me one thing, Y/n, don't become a monster. That's the future I'm reading now, and I'm not supposed to be here..."

"I don't even know you," I whispered quietly. At least, I don't think I know her/him/zie/ and all the other pronouns to exist. I haven't seen (all the pronouns ever to exist) yet.

"You do." (All the pronouns ever to exist) told me before clapping (all the pronouns to ever exist) hands. Then boom, I'm in a cramped room alongside Toga and all the other villains that showed up in the forest. I was strapped around a chair, next to me was Bakugou. With metal restraints. I had rope.

"And I thought you were a Hashira." Oh god. No. No. NO. I don't wanna meet this demon. His voice is already disgusting. I think I might vomit. "I'll give you two choices," Muzan said, putting his hands on his hips. "Tell me where your spider lily garden is and become a demon, or tell me where your spider lily garden and die." Well that's easy. I'll choose the third option.

"The third option." I responded. "Let me free."

"There's no such thing," Muzan scowled.

"Your breath stinks."

"You're disgusting."

"Not as much as you. Do demons even shower?" I laughed as I broke the rope strapped around me. Honestly, can they use something that's more durable? I mean, Bakugou over there has a friggin weird thing over his frigging mouth and lots of more restraints!

"You have ten seconds," Muzan tried very hard not to raise his voice, "choose to become a demon, or die."

"First, I have no idea what garden you're talking about. Second, where's Akaza? Third, no matter how much you bribe me, I will never do anything you tell me to."

"Five, four, three..." Muzan just kept on counting. "I don't care about the blue spider lily now. What I'm asking is, become a demon. I don't care what you do when you become a demon, but you'll be under my control."

"That means you do care what I do?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Shut up."

Should I become a demon...? I could always betray Muzan, but if I do become a demon, my lifespan is endless. That means I could use telekinesis and it would never strain my stamina, but am I really ready to betray the Demon Slayer corps now? 

_______________________________

🦋 TAISHO--- I MEAN, AUTHOR SECRETS 🦋

- As I said in the last chapter, I'm having a hard time thinking of secrets. Enjoy mine :)

- I have a crush. By the looks of things, I might be bi :>

- I'm an INFP-T! What's your personality type??

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐀|| KNY x BNHA x Fem!Reader|| DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें