🌸 Natagumo Mountain 🌸

________________________

CHAPTER 2: THE NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN

"So, where do I go?" You asked, keeping up with the two pillar's speed. Giyu headed west and Shinobu's going to head east, and you don't know where you're supposed to go. You decided to follow Giyu and slay demons with him.

"You can go left, I'll go right." Giyu muttered.

"Works for me." You shrugged. "Anyway, good luck Tomioka-san!"

He vanished. You thought when Giyu was no longer running with you. That's not surprising. I can do that too! You steered yourself to the left, finding demons. And no, you ran for five minutes straight, and you have not encountered one demon.

You sighed and turned around, going where Giyu would be slaying demons. Your eyes widen when you see a burgundy haired boy, crawling towards a demon. His demon sister, and behind him was a child looking demon. Multiple red threads surrounded the boy, and you sensed, that the threads were deadly. You run to the scene, cutting the threads with ease, saving the boy.

"You did well." You smiled as you stared at the child-looking demon. "Leave the rest to me!"

"You're like a stream of low-lives getting in my way!" The demon scowled as he put his hands out, forming red threads from his hands. "Blood Demon Art, Murderous Eye Basket!"

"That was harsh! How many people have you killed?" You frowned, irking. You unsheathed your sword, pointing at the demon and the red threads. "Breath of Sakura, Fifth Form; Wild Blossom!"

You assume an offensive stance before starting to spin around, using opposite movements of the upper and lower body to create a long drawn out slash to take out a large number of enemies. There weren't a large amount of enemies, but it is a good technique to use.

"The threads... are cut... Even the toughest of them all are cut?" The demon stuttered as he put his hands out to create more threads. "No, I'll make stronger threads...!"

Before the demon could finish off his sentence, you cut his head with ease. You look down at the demon with some sort of mixed look. A mix of a disgusted and an empathetic look. After that was done, you turned around to face the boy you saved. He's on top of a demon.

"Hello there!" You sheath your sword in the most professional and elegant way possible. "What you're protecting there is a demon. Please get out of the way!"

Huh? You thought as you heard rustles in the trees. That's when you realised that Giyu is there. Breath of Sakura, Eleventh Form; Guarding Petals.

This is a form you created yourself. This is rather a defensive form, designed to keep you and comrades safe from any attack. You twist your body and do a quick twirl while swinging your sword in front of you like a shield.

It is quick and powerful, if you do it wrong, you may end up killing somebody.

"Huh?" You questioned when Giyu did a straight forward thrust attack at you. You blocked it, as well as pushing Giyu quite far away. "What are you doing?"

"I could say the same to you." He huffed. "This is not the left."

"That's true," you purse your lips, "anyway, why are you protecting a demon? After that speech with Shinobu about demons and humans can never be friends—"

You were cut off because Shinobu came in an attempt to kill the demon the burgundy haired boy was protecting, but Giyu protected them. You had to back away a little.

"...That is exactly why nobody likes you, you know?" Shinobu finished your sentence for you, landing next to you. Welp. Things are gonna get hectic. You thought.

"I'm..." Giyu started, still protecting the boy and the demon. "Not disliked by other people."

"Pfft...!" You start laughing uncontrollably, having a weird but funny look on your face. You glance at the burgundy haired boy and he looked so shocked. Your laughs can be heard over a mile away.

"Ara, (Your name), please go away." Shinobu gestured for you to go away, but you didn't want to. Your face said 'no' and nothing could change your answer. "I'll treat you to food when we get back." She offered.

"Of course I'll go away." You changed your expression on your face as you walked away. "Make sure it's (favourite food)!"

You waved goodbye to Shinobu, walking away from them. You stopped walking when you realised you were falling, really deep. Falling into a deep abyss with no where out of the hellhole. You only took five steps, and you're falling. Nobody noticed you were gone.

.

"Oh heck." You muttered when you noticed you were going to be thrown onto concrete. On the ground, there were multiple advanced looking buildings. I have to do something before I die on concrete. You thought unsheathing your sword. "Breath of Sakura, First Form; First Blossom!"

You twist your upper and lower body in opposing directions to make one swift movement while swinging your sword. It's a fairly powerful form, so it's a bit slow. You look like you were doing one ballet twirl, pointing your sword toward the ground while dancing in mid air, trying to slow the momentum and to land safely on the ground. "Okay. Now, where am I?"

.

________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- (Your name) can use more than one breath style!

- The only purpose why you have an ability is to use it against Muzan.

- Muzan knows you have a special ability, and is scouting you.