🌸 We're here! 🌸

______________________________

CHAPTER 13: WE'RE HERE... WAIT FOR US.

"You've gotten weaker," Muichiro noticed that you weren't as agile and stronger than the last time you fought with Muichiro. The two of you were swinging your wooden swords against each other, sparring. Why was that? The answer was simple; your telekinesis. It drains stamina every time you use it, and it isn't just stamina; your life span. Each time your stamina drains out, it's the stamina from the body itself; once all of it's gone, you die.

You grit your teeth. Already? I haven't even fought Muzan yet! You thought. I've got to stop using my powers for now. "Thanks for pointing it out, Mui!" You shouted as you collapsed on the floor in defeat; Muichiro won the spar, for the fifth time that day. "Okay. Let's train each other every morning!"

"Yeah." Muichiro smiled. "Let's ditch school on Monday! We can go cloud-gazing, like the old times when you visited me."

"You said that I've gotten weaker myself, didn't you?" You frowned, getting up while wiping off your swear off your cheeks. "Shouldn't I be training?"

"Just one slacking-off lesson won't hurt," Muichiro smiled once again, "before we won't be able to see each other again."

You blinked twice. That's right, when we're fighting Muzan, I can't guarantee everyone's life there. I know who dies and who lives. During your history lessons, without Muichiro, your teacher said something that made your heart drop. It wasn't a nice feeling, either. It felt horrible, a sense of dread. 'We don't have much information about the demon slayer corps, since it wasn't recognised by the government. But, we know, the hashiras, as the last descendant of the Ubayashiki kept on telling stories about it.

'Unfortunately, the descendant died decades ago. We know for sure, Muzan was defeated, giving us the world now. The hashira's, most of them died. Three, only three of the ten survived.'

Died. Only three survived. That circled around your head, until you asked Nezu if you could not go to History lessons. You don't want to know who died, but you know for sure, you were one of them who died. The stamina in you is slowly draining each time you use your powers, after all. You slapped yourself, taking the train back to reality.

"Yeah. After one more spar, I just won't believe I've weakened by a ton!" You shout with determination and playfulness. "It's either you crush me or I crush you!"

Muichiro laughed, and readied his sword in his hand. "Let's see if you can."

.

"Fuck it." Shinazugawa groaned. "We'll have no chance of finding (Your name) by tonight! Plus, Kocho and the tsuguko of hers have gone fucking missing."

"Sanemi, watch your words." Oyakata-sama said, who was walking beside Himejima. He needed him for support, of course. "Shinobu and Kanao will be OK, for now, our priority is finding out where we are. (Your name), Rengoku and Muichiro should be together, which makes everything easier, is it not?" The hashiras just nodded, walking down the streets.

In fact, Shinobu and Kanao were not okay. They were surrounded by villains, and heck, they don't know what a quirk is yet. Kanao's first thought that they were demons, even though they didn't have a demonic aura, and slaughtered half of them, unfazed by the bloody cape/haori she was wearing. Only her chinese knot on the haori/cape wasn't bloody. It was in good condition even though it's been there for at least three years.

In fact, there was a mass murderer in one of those villains. He even used this quirk on her and he was slaughtered just like that. Even him killing people with a quirk was a bit of a struggle, but this quirkless girl slaughtered his head like it was nothing. He couldn't believe it at all; his quirk was paralysis, he could paralysis anyone in his field of vision for five minutes. But this girl, Kanao, was able to resist the paralysis.

Shinobu had the lower hand in the fight with multiple villains, but Shinobu was quick and agile, she had no problem injecting wisteria poison in their opponent's body, but the poison is only effective for demons. It wasn't much of a plan, but it was good enough for the two sisters to escape this alleyway surrounded with hooded figures. What's this? These people... have powers! Isn't (Your name) the only human-being to have supernatural powers? No, Oyakata-sama said she was the first person. Then, aren't we in the future? Are we not?

"Kanao," Shinobu said sternly, "let's get out of here. We have no time to waste, we need to get back to the others, and find (Your name). We're in the future, and who knows what have happened to (Your name)?"

Kanao nodded, and fled the mass murder scene. The villains all have either a concussion, unconscious or dead. The tsuguko realised that these supernatural wielding people aren't demons after she slaughtered half of the opponents. They weren't crumbling to bits.

It's awfully convenient that you, Muichiro and Rengoku were going to the shops now, Shinobu and Kanao are near the store as well.

It's very convenient. We're going to have a public reunion.

______________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- (Your name) reminds Shinobu of Kanae, her sympathy for demons were like Kanae. She couldn't understand it, but it was like Kanae was reincarnated.

- Shinazugawa wants ohagi.

- You've used telekinesis in the Sports Festival and other scenarios, and that alone was too much for you to handle. You need to train to death.