🌸 Waste It On Me 🌸

________________________________

CHAPTER 7: WASTE IT ON ME!

Rengoku quietly prepared for death, while Upper Moon Three, Akaza, readied his ultimate move that would kill Rengoku.

That attack never came for Rengoku. He was swallowed by a purple warp, and he fell into a dark abyss. This is awfully familiar. Rengoku thought to himself. Oyakata-sama said something about (Your name) falling into a dark abyss as well. Will I meet her here? How do I get out...?

Rengoku was too tired to think, and he closed his eyes.

.

After the battle with Shiozaki, you went back to the prep room, and waited for your next battle. You assumed your next battle would be with Todoroki. You overheard the conversation Todoroki had with Midoriya before the one-on-one battles, and caught Bakugou eavesdropping as well. Bakugou just ignored you and went along his day. Anywho, you wanted to help Todoroki.

You went straight toward the prep room, expecting Todoroki to be there as well. The thing is, you spent quite a long time figuring where you were for a solid five minutes, and you had to ask directions again. By the time you arrived at the prep room, time had flown by.

"Todoroki-kun!" You slammed the door open to find yourself in the bathroom. You checked the door twice, and realised that the prep room was the room next to the bathroom.

"Todoroki-kun!" You shouted as you slammed the door open, relief rushed over you when you saw Todoroki, him in the room. "How are you going with your preparations?"

You didn't get an answer. "You know, you really remind me of Giyu. He has half-half haori, and you have half-half hair. You two are very quiet as well."

"I'm not here to make friends." Todoroki bluntly told you, which shattered your heart into a million, no, a trillion pieces.

"You know what, you're worse than Giyu-san!" You whined.

"Shut up."

You didn't know how to respond to that. You were literally frozen in place. Even Giyu and Iguro weren't that harsh. You quietly went into a corner, sulked a bit as you hugged your knees.

"So, how was your day?" You asked, trying to stir up a conversation with your opponent.

"I thought I told you to shut up?"

"Right." You continued your sulking.

.

When you were called for the match, you unsheathed your sword, as you let yourself into a comfortable attacking position. You were prepared to jump as well, knowing Todoroki's ice side. You heard that if Todoroki overused his ice side, he'd get a frostbite. He needs his left side; his fire side to regulate his body temperature.

"START!" Midnight shouted. As you guessed, Todoroki used his right-side, and tried to freeze you in place. That didn't happen. You jumped high in the air, dodging it and landed on ice. When your shoes touched the ground, you slipped almost instantly. You landed on your butt. You got up anyway, reading your sword for any other attacks. You sighed, and sheathed your sword.

"What is this? Is (Your name) surrendering?" President Mic asked-yelled through his microphone.

You didn't surrender. You put your left arm in front of you, using telekinesis, lifting Todoroki up, aiming to throw him out the ring. That didn't happen. Todoroki used his ice power, and created an ice barrier to stop himself from getting pushed out the ring.

"Come at me with everything." You gritted your teeth. "Everyone's trying their hardest! Why don't you use your left side?"

"Is this one of Endeavour's games? Did he bribe you with anything?" Todoroki asked you. "Whatever that's happening, I will not use my heat side."

"You're your own person, right?" You shouted, clenching your fists, stopping the blood flow in his system, paralyzing Todoroki. "In that case, you're not Endeavour!"

Even Todoroki was paralyzed and he couldn't move, he somehow managed to create a huge ice icicle, charging it straight at you. You didn't break a sweat dodging it, but you released Todorki from your telekinesis.

"If you think it's a waste, then waste it on me!" You shout. Todoroki froze when he heard that. He didn't know what he was supposed to do now. He had an urge to use his heat side, but he resisted it. This was exactly when a familiar figure came falling down. You immediately recognized who he was when you looked at the sky, eyes widened.

If the man continues falling down at high speed, he might as well die when his head clashes with the ground. He was already severely hurt. You don't want that to happen, and you stepped straight out of bounds, letting Todoroki have the match as his win. You just wanted to protect the flame hashira.

"Todoroki wins--!" Midnight was cut off, because you were shouting out of determination and fear. The crowd had shivers when they heard you yell. It was pure pain.

"RENGOKU!"

________________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Rengoku treats you like a little sister, and you treat him like an older brother, which is why you call each other brother and sister.

- You remind the Rengoku family of their mother

- Todoroki felt regret when he remembered the harsh insults he told you