🌸 UA Sports Festival 🌸

__________________________________

CHAPTER 6: UA SPORTS FESTIVAL/2

It would seem that forgetting you would be an impossible task, and it was. No matter where the hashira's went, they'd find small traces of traits that seem like you, which would lead them missing you over and over again. Even a child's smile makes them think of you. What more, it's the season when the sakura blossoms. Sakura. That's (Your name)'s main breath style.

"I can't wait until we get to see her again." Shinobu sighed, looking out the window and at the moon. The scent of wisteria wafted inside the room where Shinobu, Mitsuri and Muichiro were in.

"We all can't wait." Mitsuri mumbled, looking down at Muichiro, who fell asleep on the floor. "The sooner, the better."

Shinobu just nodded, admiring the moon. Kanae-nee, please keep (Your name) safe.

.

"The cavalry battles should be over now." You reminded yourself while stepping back into the stadium. You walked down the hallways, and you eventually got lost. You had no sense of direction, and you often got lost, including going on missions slaying demons. Ubayashiki often assigns you on joint missions, so you don't get lost.

"That's great." You sarcastically breathed out. "Great. I'm doing just great."

You opened random doors to at least find Class 1-A's preparation room. The rooms you opened were bathrooms, empty rooms and the janitor's closet. Yup, you embarrassed yourself by going into the men's bathroom and changing room. That's not the point. Anyway, you opened the door, your fingers crossed that it wasn't another men's bathroom or changing room.

"What are you doing here in the heroes' room?" Mt Lady asked.

"Wait what?" You stare blankly at a room full of heroes, drinking tea. All of them stopped, and stared at you. "Do you know where the Class 1-A prep room is? I'm kinda lost."

"Oh," Was Mt Lady's answer. "You're cute."

"Uhhh... Thanks?" You stuttered a little, face a bit flushed. "Can you tell me how to get there...?"

"Of course." Mt Lady smiled, and pointed toward your right. "That way."

You quickly thanked her and went your way, face a little flushed. You cupped your cheeks as you made your way to the prep room, getting ready for your one-on-one battle with Shiozaki. Shiozaki, the vines-for-hair girl. You find Midoriya there as well, talking to Oijiro.

You decided to ignore your friends and slumped in a corner, trying to process whatever Mt Lady complimented you. You're still blushing. No stranger has complimented like that to you before.

"(Your name)?" Midoriya questioned when he saw you hugging your knees in the corner of the room. "What's wrong?"

"A stranger called me cute." You blurt out, looking at Midoriya in his eyes. "She called me cute and I didn't compliment her back...!"

Midoriya decided to ignore that. "I'm going to my match now, and your match is next. Just wanted to remind you." He smiled as he walked out the room and you were still in the corner, hugging your knees. Is this puberty?

You decided to stop wasting time thinking about that one compliment that set you on fire and do something productive, AKA watching Midoriya's match to learn anything. You hoped you could learn anything from it, at least. 

.

You learnt nothing but whenever Midoriya used his quirk, he'd literally destroy himself. Absolutely nothing. Maybe perhaps that Shinisou's quirk can brainwash you. You shrugged any idea of him using it for bad deeds off, because he doesn't look like the type to do it. You studied Shinisou's face features, and immediately thought of Aizawa.

They both were sleep deprived.

My turn to go up. You walk over to the stadium ground, face-to-face with Shiozaki. "May the gods bless me." Shiozaki prayed, her face toward the sun. You stared at her with a confused look. Soon after that, the match started.

And no one attacked.

You were more on the defence side, but you usually attack and defend yourself after your opponent has attacked. That's how things were like for you. The demons usually attack first, no? You got a little too comfortable with attacking after the opponent attacked. It's been a solid one-minute, and you just stared at Shiozaki. You sighed and sheathed your sword.

"Breath of Rain, Seventh Form, Phantom Storm!" You shout, jumping in the air.

"Finally! Somebody's attacking!" President Mic yelled through the microphone. You use a form that uses a very quick jump to create an afterimage. You don't go very far from the afterimage, a few metres above, but it's enough to confuse or evade an attack. The form can also be applied to a blade, using the speed of the blade to delay the image of it. The blade would reach Shiozaki before the afterimage does.

"Faith's Shield!" Shiozaki shouted, protecting herself with her vines. You cut the vines, your sword landed under Shiozaki's chin. You stare at Shiozaki with Shinobu's-angry-smile, your sword centimetres away from Shiozaki. "Via Dolorosa!" Shiozaki shouted.

Ibara covers an entire area with her vines, trapping anything that touches them. You backflipped in the air, landing safely on the ground. "Ara!" Yup, you're copying Shinobu. It makes you miss them less, you found that out.

"Breath of Sakura, Second Form; Cherry Spring!" You assume an offensive stance with your blade before launching towards the robots at high speed in an unique pattern to throw Shiozaki off, making sure you don't accidentally kill Shiozaki as you push her out of the ring.

"(Your name) advances to the next round!" Midnight announced.

"It was a good game. The gods didn't allow me to pass, maybe because my abilities aren't up to scratch yet." Shiozaki shook your hand, before disappearing out of view. You blinked twice.

.

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro screamed. Tanjiro and the others have defeated the demon who was on the infinity train, but they didn't expect Upper Moon Three to appear, wanting to turn Rengoku into a demon. Rengoku isn't in good health. He isn't. He quietly prepared for death, while Upper Moon Three, Akaza, readied his ultimate move that would kill Rengoku. 

_______________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- When you get assigned on a mission with Muichiro, it ended up in disaster. Muichiro would forget, and you'd get lost. The demons all get slayed, though.

- (Your name) has met Kanae, but only once.

- You have lost your sense of direction after you banged your head on a tree while you and Mitsuri were eating sakura mochi while walking together.