🌸 Evil Foods 🌸

____________________________

CHAPTER 32: NEVER EAT EVIL FOOD

You sat quietly as both Class 1-A and Class 1-B started to make dinner for themselves. The menu is: curry. You felt unusually tired. "Y/n, don't just sit there and do nothing!" Uraraka yelled, "even Tokito-kun is doing something! Look at him!" You looked towards your left, finding Muichiro carrying some firewood. No, he's not doing anything. He's just staring at the night sky, probably forgetting what he was supposed to do. "Come help me, Y/n!"

You smiled and made your way to Uraraka, helping her make Class 1-A's share of curry. You poured the curry mix in, absentmindedly. "Y/n... you're not supposed to pour in the curry mix yet..." Uraraka said nervously.

"Oh." Was all you could say. You rubbed your head as you mumbled a quick apology. "I think I'm just really tired..."

"Yeah, the party last night was a blast," Uraraka smiled empathetically, "I think you stayed up the latest."

"It's not that..." You muttered, cutting some vegetables on the chopping board, "I just have a really bad feeling about camp. I'm just tired, I suppose."

"I'm sure it's that you're just hungry." Uraraka suggested quickly, dumping the vegetables you cut up in the pot. That earned a quick lecture from Bakugou, saying that's not how you're supposed to put the vegetables in. You giggled slightly, stirring the curry mix. A few seconds later, the camp was filled with classmates eating and chirping happily. Just you, sitting somewhere, alone. You didn't feel hungry, which was strange. You basically trained the whole day; even Muichiro and Rengoku are eating ferociously.

You just shook your tiredness off, slapped your face twice and made your way to the camp cabins. Once your head was on the pillow, your eyes fluttered straight to sleep.

__

"As you ordered me to, I did. Muzan-sama, thank you for appointing me as the new Upper Moon Three. Although I feel quite sorry for that Uraraka girl I've taken the form of. I'm not killing her, or otherwise Y/n would get suspicious... Uraraka is unconscious."

"I don't care about Uraraka. As you promised, you'll give me that L/n girl. I remember very faintly, the doctor who treated me, his last name was L/n."

"Muzan-sama, are you sure? That girl was adopted into the Kaigaku family. I doubt she has any knowledge about her great-great-great-great--- you get the idea, grandfather's Blue Spider Lily garden."

"Don't care. Give me the girl. She's dangerous, but I must know where the Spider Lily is."

"As you wish."

__

The next day, you felt surprisingly better. You were going to get Tanjiro and the others and play the game of Tag again, but you found Inosuke sitting silently, munching quietly on a gloomy sandwich. You lifted an eyebrow as you decided to join him.

"Inosuke? Are you OK?" You asked as you sat beside him on the grass.

"I'm weak." Was all he said. You felt stunned seeing Inosuke like this. "I was the first to go out on the game of tag yesterday." Oh. He's sad because of that? You asked yourself as you stared at the clouds passing by.

"Are you serious, Inosuke?" You gave him a stern look. "Because you lost? Are you kidding me? You should've seen me when I was playing this game with the Hashiras' when I first became one! I was the one who created this game, but I was tagged first!"

Inosuke didn't seem to believe you, so you kept on rambling on. "Each loss is supposed to serve as experience. Because I gave you a surprise attack yesterday, so if you ever come across a strong demon sneaking on you, you'd have a good idea what to expect."

"Still." Inosuke whispered as he kept on munching on his gloomy sandwich.

"Inosuke, I forbid you from eating that sandwich." You declared suddenly.

"Why?"

"It looks evil. My adoptive mother told me to never eat food that looks evil. They make you sad." You explained. "You're sad, plus, you're eating something evil."

"SO THIS SANDWICH WAS THE CAUSE OF MY LOSS?!" Inosuke shouted, full of energy once again. "I ATE AN EVIL SANDWICH BEFORE I FOUGHT WITH (mispronounced name)!"

"Exactly!" You giggled, clapping your hand. "Eat something that isn't evil! I'll treat you to tempura!" You said, grabbing Inosuke's hand. Inosuke grunted in agreement. Two seconds later, Inosuke was gulfing down tempura, one after another in quick speed. He's back to himself again. You smiled as you ate some tempura yourself.

After Inosuke ate his share of tempura, (he stole some of your tempura), the two of you joined the demon slayers to continue training again. Nothing happy lasts.

You learnt that the hard way, ever since you were small, you were aware of that. You really thought that God really wanted you to suffer because that night, the forest burst into blue flames along with pink smoke. 

_____________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Muichiro was waving the packet of chips he owed you in front of you last night, but your head was so groggy, he decided to annoy you by eating the packet by himself.

- Yes, your adoptive mother did say that to make you feel better when your were around three.

- Akaza, the Former Upper Moon 3, was replaced with another demon. 

How? That will be revealed in later chapters.