🌸 Fight 🌸

_____________________

CHAPTER 21: FIGHT

"Midoriya and Bakugou." You muttered as you watched everyone's battles in the room where giant TVs were displayed. No sound came out of it, though. "They seriously hate each other, don't they?" Muichiro nodded, holding your hand. You didn't mind it at all since you kind of held all the hashiras' hands before. Including Shinazugawa and Obanai, and that's... hard to believe.

"Ah, it ended, it would seem." Himejima observed. The class sweatdropped, since they could see everything clearly on the TV. They did not know Himejima was blind. "Let's go."

You nodded as you followed Muichiro out the room and into a sparring ground. The ground wasn't like the ones the aspiring heroes fought in, it was just normal training ground. Mina let out a groan, saying it was unfair.

"It isn't," Recovery Girl snapped, "Himejima is strong. It's going to take more than just you defeating him." Mina didn't listen at all. In fact, nobody did. The class stayed in the room as the TV displayed you, Muichiro and Himejima walking into a sparring ground. Recovery Girl could hear grumbles like 'lucky' and 'I wish I was you' or 'this is going to be easy'.

But hell no, they didn't think that the spar would be so serious.

Five minutes into the spar, and the surroundings were completely ruined. You aimed to keep the wreckage to a minimum, but Aizawa said no need to hold back. Himejima was not throwing his axe (?) connected to a ball with spikes all over it by metal chains, nichirin metal chains, but he was using the exact same thing but it was wooden.

"(Your name), you really have gotten weaker," Himejima observed as he dodged Muichiro's attack, aiming to bruise his legs with his wooden bat.

"I know that!" You huffed as you slid under Himejima's legs, avoiding his attacks to try and bruise your arms. "Stop pointing that out!" Breath of Sakura, Twelfth Form; Dance.

Another form you made yourself. At this moment, all you wanted to do is prove that you haven't gotten that weak, and you could still beat Shinazugawa. Actually, truth be told, your level is the same as Shinazugawa's. You used to be higher than that, but just a bit lower than Himejima in terms of combat.

The twelfth form is to throw the opponent off with incredible speed, making you look like you've multiplied in numbers, dancing around Himejima. One second you are right in front of Himejima, but the next second you're around ten metres away from him. But the thing is, Himejima is blind. He can't see you, but he can most certainly feel you.

"Breath of Mist, Second Form, Eight Layered Mist!" Muichiro shouted as Himejima had his mind fixed on you. Muichiro released eight consecutive slashes on top of each other in quick succession.

"Breath of Rock--!" Himejima couldn't finish off his form, because Muichiro had handcuffed him. The handcuffs; you were told to use those and handcuff the 'villain' in which Himejima was acting within thirty minutes, and that, you pass.

You passed.

.

"TANJIRO!" You shout happily as you walk the Kamboko Gonpachiro gang and Kanao back to the Butterfly Estate. Muichiro had to stay behind, he needed to retake the written exam because he kind of failed all of them. "Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke, how was your day?"

"It was good," Tanjiro smiled, walking beside you. "Although there is one student who is called Monoma..."

"Yeah! I challenged Gomona to a fight!" Inosuke said proudly. "I won!"

"That was only because you didn't have a quirk!" Zenitsu butted in, walking beside Tanjiro. "But the thing is, Monoma managed to take off your boar mask. Oh lord, the class was so shocked!"

You all started bursting into laughter. Truth be told, you have not seen Inosuke without his mask, but in your head you were imagining all different kinds of faces Inosuke could have. That made you want to laugh even more, so much that you had cramps.

Inosuke then wanted you to fight him. He didn't want to be laughed at, especially not from you. Tanjiro tried to keep Inosuke from fighting Zenitsu, keeping the two cool. You glanced at Kanao, who then just smiled back at you. A genuine smile.

"Oh, (Your name). Oyakata-sama wants to see you." Kanao said after a while. "Shinobu wanted me to tell you this. Something about a secret mission? Anyway, you should head over to Oyakata-sama quickly."

_____________________

The thing is, I'm really busy at the moment. I'm sorry in advance if I don't publish any chapters next week.