🌸 USJ Backups! 🌸

_______________________________

CHAPTER 4: USJ BACKUP SERVICE

You were dragged along to the USJ, even though you weren't a pro-hero or anything. You groaned slightly, following Midnight. They all had motorbikes, and what did you have? Your legs. That's what. You had to run all the way to USJ. You ran and you were faster than the pro heroes who were on motorbikes. Mainly because you got lost, took shortcuts, and tadah, you found All Might and you went there together.

It wasn't tiring at all. You arrived, and slammed the golden doors down, and found the area inside was a complete ruckus. It was a mess. "Fear not, for I am here!" All Might made his grand entrance to save his students. You quickly looked around, thinking quickly because tons of people are heading towards you.

"Can I kill these people?" You asked, kicking the 'villains' away from you. You were quite strong, considering just one kick on someone's vitality sends them unconscious.

"Nobody's gonna answer me." You nod, kicking every villain in front of you unconscious. You made your way to All Might, who was battling against a 'nomu', and that thing made you think of demons. But it wasn't human to begin with, they were artificial.

"He can regenerate." You observed. You point your sword at the nomu's head, and do a straight forward thrust attack, stabbing the nomu's head. The students who saw you do that didn't even see your arms move. "All Might, back off. Go somewhere safe, you don't have much time to stay in that form, no?"

You retrieved your sword from the nomu's head. "Breath of Rain, Fourth Form, Torrential Rain!"

You jump in the air to create a chain of stabs to stab the nomu multiple times. You cut the nomu's arms off like it was nothing, maneuvering through the nomu's attacks. How could you do that? That was easy. Mitsuri's training of hell. It wasn't as hellish as the rock pillar's, but you weren't flexible when you first trained with Mitsuri. Being flexible can dodge attacks easier, and you thanked Mitsuri for the hellish training.

"How many lives have you taken?" You asked the nomu like it was a demon. Your mouth was centimeters away from the nomu's head. You forgot that it wasn't a demon, and you cut off it's head, expecting the body to crumble to ashes, instead, it was dead. It was spilling blood, but it wasn't crumbling to pieces. You frowned. "That was surprisingly quick." You breathed out, your sword still pointing at the nomu's head.

He's dead, though.

"He isn't crumbling?" You muttered to yourself.

"Young (Last Name)!" All Might shouted, running up to you. "You weren't supposed to kill it! But that's OK!"

Reinforcements arrived. They weren't needed, since you pretty much single handedly defeated a strong nomu, which was a low-ranking demon for you. Bakugou and Kirishima came to the scene where you were. All Might had to explain that you would be in their class from now on, but the two saw you fight the nomu like it was nothing.

Midoriya saw you as well, and he was breathless. Too bad he didn't bring his notebook here.

.

You didn't kill the nomu. Even though he was stabbed, he was just unconscious. You didn't use much of your strength, but just running to the USJ was a pain in the butt. Classes were cancelled the next day, and you didn't know where to live.

Nezu solved that problem for you. The UA dorms, even no one is living in there, you'd get to be the first to step foot inside it. You followed a bandaged Aizawa (he looks like a mummy) to the legendary class 1-A. When you stepped foot in the classroom, everyone fell silent.

"It's that manly girl who defeated the nomu yesterday!" Kirishima yelled.

"Yeah." You blushed out of embarrassment and scratched your nape, eyes wondered to the ground. "Anyway. Hello everyone! I'm (Your name) (Last name)! Nice to meet you all, hope we can all get along!"

"Now that's out of the way..." Aizawa grumbled as you sat at the back of the classroom at the window seat. "The UA Sports Festival is coming in two weeks. This event is not an event that can be cancelled over a few villains. As far as Japan's concerned, the UA sports festival has taken over the olympics."

After that was done, excitement filled the room as you sat lonely at the back of the classroom. "I wish Mui-chan is here. Then we'd both fold paper airplanes." You mumbled as you threw your paper airplane you made somehow in the air. It landed on Bakugou, and the airplane turned to dust.

"Hmph." You turned your gaze at the paper airplane to the clouds outside the window. "Just some old training routines at five am would be nice, too."

.

_______________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- (Your name) gets homesick, but not so often because you usually go on joint missions.

- You didn't need to do the entrance test, because Midnight recommended you right then and there when you were getting interrogated. 

- You saved All Might's butt from getting his secret out. Not really.