🌸 Upper Moon 2 🌸

_____________________________

CHAPTER 19: UPPER MOON 2

I'm not dying here. It'll be pathetic if I died here! I've got to get the blue spider lily, and I'll drag the bastard to hell with me if I need to! You thought as you got on your legs and unsheathed your sword. The bastard managed to get a blow on you, in fact, it doesn't look OK. Your organs could be spilling out from the wound on your stomach any time soon.

You did a quick bandage using your demon slayer uniform, ripping part of the (trousers/skirt/pants). "Breath of Sakura, Third Form, Sakura Sun!" You shouted as you lunged yourself in the air, carrying the forward momentum to make a lunging downwards slash which carries you down to the ground rather quickly, also stabbing Douma. Sakura petals fell out of your sword as you moved in swift speed, stabbing Douma to the ground.

"Now tell me. How many girls did you kill?" You asked, clutching your stomach. Your pain resistance isn't that high, since you didn't normally get hit. "Give me the blue spider lily."

"Your speed, it's wonderful!" The member of the 12 Kizuki praised. Your eyes widened when Douma's shoulders moved the slightest, and immediately backed off, a safe distance away from the demon. He moved his fans again. The fan produced cold air, cold enough to rip someone's lungs into shreds. You didn't inhale the cold air, and put on a defensive stance. There was no way you could beat Upper Moon Two alone. You needed someone to help. A mizunoto rank would be nice, too.

"You're suffering, aren't you?" The carefree voice asked, walking closer to you. That made you want to vomit. "I'm sorry that the attack wasn't powerful enough to kill you..."

"Are you OK in the head?" You grit your teeth, clutching your stomach harder, walking back a little.

"What did I do to make you this rude?" Douma asked, licking his fans. Every second, he was one step closer to you, closer to kill you. "We only just met."

"Pfft!" You laughed, pointing your sword at the demon. "You don't need to know. I'll kill you, tonight. You haven't conquered cutting your neck off, haven't you? Then, I'll kill you, right now, right here! I'll drag you to hell with me if I must!"

"You know, why would a human go to hell? He is scouting you, right? Come to me!" Douma laughed. "I have orders to bring you back alive. Besides, you wouldn't want your fellow friends to know that you're a murderer, right?"

You froze. Breath of Sakura, Fourth Form, Crimson Petals! You draw your blade in an offensive stance before charging at Douma in full speed, then you use your momentum to swing your blade in different directions to throw the demon off. (Throw the demon off so that Douma doesn't know where you'd cut. His legs? Arms? Or neck?) The demon didn't move. He just clapped his hands as you cut off both of his arms, retrieving the fans.

"You know, you should be more careful! We have more clones like this, you know?" Douma laughed as he melted into sticky, icky goo. A clone. A hecking clone, did all of this? He destroyed a city! Did the League of Villains want this? Your vision became blurry as your stomach didn't stop seeping blood. You collapsed on the floor, trying to stop the blood from seeping into the ground.

"(YOUR NAME)!!" Mitsuri Kanroji shouted, followed by the Serpent Pillar. "Where's upper moon 2? Ohmygodyou'rebleedingandyoulooklikeyou'reabouttodie! I'msoworried! WAAAAAAH!"

"Kanroji, she can't hear you properly if you speak like that." Iguro pointed out. "It seems like Upper Moon 2 is nowhere in sight. She probably defeated him."

"No, I didn't..." You managed to say. "He was a clone, that's why he managed to stay out in the sun. Those clones are as strong as the actual Upper Moons, stronger even, but their damage intake has gone down. If you manage to put in the damage intake, they'd turn into goo, like that." You pointed at the goo on the floor, metres away from you.

"You're weak." Iguro spat. "But, good job. Tokito told me you got weaker, and to be able to do that... whatever." You grinned at Iguro and a crying Mitsuri as your consciousness left you, with one thought in your mind. How does a clone, let alone a demon, know about my past?

.

That thought still rushed through your mind. You haven't told anyone about you killing your parents, not once. Maybe it had slipped out once, but everyone knows we all have a dark past in the Demon Slayer Corps. You woke up to a familiar place, too familiar. You're at the hospital. You sat up, but then you were immediately put down by Momo.

"Yaoyorozu?" You croaked out. You looked around, and found everyone from the class 1-A and the hashiras gathered in your tiny hospital room.

"You have some fucking explaining to do." Bakugou raised an eyebrow as Todoroki averted his gaze from you. "Why the fuck is your stomach cut open? Tryna commit seppuku?" 

__________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- The clone is made by Twice from the L.O.V! He won't be able to make another strong clone like that anymore, though.

- Muzan is actually scared of you. He wants you under his control as soon as possible, so that you must obey him.

- Iguro doesn't like you, but he doesn't hate you either. But if you're gonna be in a relationship with Mitsuri, he's gonna kill you--

_________________________

Here's the chapter that I promised! But now, I'd actually really like a small break. QwQ