🌸 UA Sports Festival 🌸

_____________________________

CHAPTER 5: UA SPORTS FESTIVAL/1

Two weeks flew by, while you did some familiar training by yourself at five a.m. in the morning. You missed your friends back in time, but you've made friends here. That's literally everyone but Bakugou and Todoroki. Bakugou reminded you of Sanemi, but you didn't say that out loud. You weren't allowed to wear your demon slayer uniform, but without your sword, you seriously couldn't do anything.

You have telekinesis, though. You can pretty much control it over the span of two weeks, so you'd probably be using that if Nezu doesn't allow you to use your katana.

Today's the sports festival, and you were inside chatting with Uraraka in Class 1-A's preparation room. You were told that you could use your sword, as long as you don't kill anybody. Everything was going smoothly, until there was a declaration of war from Todoroki for Midoriya.

You decided to shrug it off, as the class prepared to make their grand entrance to the huge stadium, where the sports festival was held. Once your class was out, and several other classes from the hero course, President Mic made a speech.

"It's UA's sports festival! The one time each year when our fledgling heroes compete in a ruthless grand battle!" President Mic introduced the first-year classes. "First up! You know who I'm talkin' about!! The miraculous rising stars who brushed off a villain attack with their steely willpower!! The first years of the hero course! It's class 1-A!"

You looked around, and you stared at each person spectating the sports festival. And there were tons of people in the stadium.

"Now, for the athlete's oath! Your student representative for the first years is Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight announced. He's the one who scored first at the entrance exam, after all. You thought.

"The athlete's oath..." Bakugou started. "I will become the number 1 hero."

The crowd started getting angry, and you looked down at your feet, ashamed of Bakugou. You're feeling second-hand embarrassment here.

"Now, without delay, let's get the first even started!" Midnight declared, looking at a huge screen. "The fateful first event of this year is... this!"

Midnight pointed at the big screen, which displayed 'OBSTACLE COURSE RACE' in big letters across the screen. "It's a race between every member from the eleven classes! The course is a 4 kilometre lap around the stadium itself! As long as you don't go off course, anything's fair game!"

You nodded, getting ready to run. Once Midnight said the word 'START', everybody started running through the entrance.

But the entrance is too narrow.

You felt something cold creep up to you, and out of instinct, you jumped, hitting your head on the roof of the entrance. "I won't fall for that, Todoroki-kun...!" You rubbed your head, since you hit your head pretty hard.