🌸 Villain Attack 🌸

_________________________

CHAPTER 33: VILLAIN ATTACK

My eyes were peeled. Completely peeled. The forest, our camp were covered in blue flames and pink smoke. My senses were all covered. It was only yesterday I was feeling groggy and the fact that I had a bad feeling about today. And I'm correct.

"I feel a bit..." Tanjiro touched his forehead. That snapped me out of my headspace. "The pink fog smells like smoke."

"Tanjiro! Don't breathe in it! It's toxic!" Kanao exclaimed. Too late. Tanjiro collapsed in Kanao's arms, unconscious. "I'll take care of Tanjiro." She said quickly. My heart bubbled up a bit, knowing she didn't use her coin to decide at all.

"Is this because I ate the evil sandwich?" Inosuke asked quietly. Oh no. Now he thinks it's his fault, doesn't he? Oh god, this is all my fault. "I WILL DESTROY ALL EVIL FOODS!" Inosuke declared. At least he's fired up and all.

"Okay. Inosuke, Zenitsu---" I started before getting interrupted.

"I'm coming too! How dare you leave me out, Y/n!" Muichiro shouted, running towards us. "Also, do you have a plan? Of any sort?" Silence. "You're just gonna go in there? Blindly?" Muichiro lifted an eyebrow, then groaned a bit.

"Now he's acting like a moody teenager he's never like---!" Zenitsu grunted, before getting slapped from Muichiro. I tilted my head in confusion.

"It's nothing," Muichiro reassured, "now, the plan." Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao and I listened in eagerly. Tanjiro's unconscious, so he can't exactly hear anything, can he?

---

All according to plan. Everything was. I walked slowly into the forest (but first I had to retrieve my sword), in an attempt to help and rescue my classmates. Inosuke and Zenitsu went to find Midoriya, since we can't find him anywhere. Not even in the male bathrooms (I didn't go in there, Muichiro did). I covered my nose with a wet towel to prevent breathing in the pink gas that was toxic.

"Momo!" I breathed as I spotted Momo fighting off a nomu alongside a boy from Class 1-B.

"Y/n-san!" Momo shouted as she spotted me. "Is it alright if you help me? You need a gas mask---!"

"I'm fine," I cut her off, "focus on saving classmates. I'll deal with this thing." Breath of Rain, First Form, Rainbow Refraction. I used a basic slash attack. It's a bit slow, since it's pretty powerful. The moment I drew my sword, the nearby trees kind of died. I made a mental note to plant more trees after this attack. The nomu I aimed the attack at, freaking dodged it. The nomu decided to attack me, punching my arm. Heck, I think it dislocated my shoulder. Sorry trees, your sacrifices were in vain...

"Breath of Sakura, Fourth Form, Crimson Petals!" I drew my blade in an offensive stance before charging at the nomu in full speed, then I used my momentum to swing my blade in different directions to throw the nomu off. Not like he has any brain cells. Using the moment, I cut off the nomu's arm and before he could regenerate, I stabbed his head.

That should take some time to regenerate. "We don't want to kill it," I explained, "it'll go back to its owner."

"You're saying...?" The boy that Momo was protecting said.

"We could track it." Momo finished. "Great minds think alike, don't you think?" She smiled as she created a small tracking device as she told the boy to use his quirk to stick it on the nomu's back. Once it was implanted, I retrieved my sword from it's mushy brain.

"You two take care!" I waved as I continued finding classmates. Momo simply smiled as she waved back. The boy was looking after his other classmate that was on scene.

_____

"My blood demon art is hallucination. So far, no demon slayer has broken out of the illusion!"

"Upper Moon Three? Where's Akaza?" Douma asked as he waved his fans. "He was my best friend."

"No he wasn't, pedophile." The new demon spat. "I know you don't feel like that."

"I can see you've taken the form of Uraraka. That girl from Y/n's class." Douma observed, ignoring her statement from earlier. "Akaza refused to eat women. I guess that's why he was booted down, but I can't feel his presence, either."

"That's because Muzan was furious he didn't bring Y/n back, even when she was metres away from him; she was weaponless, too." Kokoshibu, Upper Moon One explained. "Muzan killed him out of spite, saying he was useless, having too much humanity in him. Anywho, welcome, Mizuki."

"I'm honoured." She said, sarcastically. This happened six hours ago.

_____

I speed-walked across the forest, tumbling across Uraraka and Tsuyu with Toga. Oh damn. I stared at Uraraka. I'm feeling something upsetting, but I just shrugged the feeling off. When I looked closer, I saw that Uraraka wasn't exactly fighting when Toga retrieved some of her blood. Sure, she looked like she was in pain, but she wasn't fighting.

"Y/n! Where's Tokito-kun?" Uraraka bursted when she saw me. Huh? Since when did she call Muichiro as 'Tokito-kun'? She usually calls him something else, or it might just be my crappy memory.

"I dunno," I lied as I made my way to help Uraraka and Tsuyu.

"Not so fast!" Toga giggled as she pressed her hands on my dislocated shoulder. I'm used to pain, but Toga is actually pinching my wound! "I wanna taste some of your blood!"

"A vampire?" I asked quickly, kicking her off my shoulder. "Breath of Sakura, First Form: Cherry Spring!" I twist both my upper body and lower body in opposite directions as I release a flurry of attacks in a wide circle from my sword. All I can do now is pray that Uraraka and Tsuyu have dodged that attack.

"Uraraka... are you okay?" Tsuyu asked, hugging Uraraka. "You have a large wound on your leg."

"Do I look okay?" She responded. Now that's a weird response from Uraraka. I turned around to face the two, to find Uraraka's wound to be regenerating. I rubbed my eyes.

"EEEEH?!" I shouted. Toga flinched. "URARAKA, WHAT DID YOU DRINK?! DID YOU DRINK THE REGENERATING POTION MISS TAMAYO MADE?!"

"What's that?"

"A potion. Tamayo made it for demon slayers who've lost a limb! Tamayo was supposed to give it Rengoku... but like, did she give it to you?" I asked.

"Dumbass." Uraraka sighed. Tsuyu flinched. I just stayed in shock.

"You guys continue. Backups are arriving, so Imma go!" Toga said as she waved goodbye, disappearing to the darkness. I blinked twice, then stared at Uraraka. 

"I sniped her ever since the festival. I'm surprised you haven't noticed! It's been a week, and my acting skills are horrible." Uraraka said, giving a sly smirk. "I can't guarantee her safety."

__________________________

🦋 Camping Secrets! 🦋

- The regenerating potion that Tamayo made, the ingredients are very scarce. Because of that, they only give the potions to hashiras who have lost limbs.

- Muzan did kill Akaza out of spite. The thing is, Muzan gave him two options: die by the wrath of Muzan's power, or go out in the sun. Akaza chose the second option.

- Muichiro is helping Kanao protect Tanjiro.