🌸 Encounter 🌸

_____________________________

CHAPTER 18: ENCOUNTER

You dragged Muichiro out of his bed. He's out of character these days; he's usually the one who wakes up the earliest and drags you out of bed. But today, you're the one who dragged him out of bed. "(Your name), you didn't come back yesterday." Muichiro grumbled, half asleep. "Where were you?"

"My estate." You replied. That wasn't a lie, you went to find out if your estate has dropped out of nowhere, just like Aoi said on what happened to the butterfly estate. The most of the time you were with the Todoroki's and helping Shinobu and Kanao out of the police station.

"Does that mean my estate is also...?" Muichiro grumbled again, resting his head on your shoulder. You nodded your head.

"You worried for me the whole night, didn't you?" You sighed. "I'll excuse you from school today."

"No." Muichiro sounded firm, but you didn't take notice of that. "I'll come to school today with you." You eyed the boy, then sighing. You had to drag him all the way to school, but you didn't mind it at all. Muichiro grinned the whole way there, feeling sleepy. While you were on your way to school, you reflected on your life. You wished you hadn't done that, since you came to the conclusion; humans are evil.

It's not like you could agree or deny that. Muzan was once a human, no? He became a monster because he was human. Humans are selfish and greedy, and that's what turns them into a demon. It's like this world, kind of. The demons are the villains, although there are two types: one type is just purely to create chaos, and the other, doing what they think is right.

After your sea of thoughts, you snapped out of it, realising you were at the classroom already. You stepped inside and made your way to your seat, ignoring everyone. What you just thought of before, you couldn't deny it, it was true. To the majority, at least. If somebody was going to get attacked by a demon, the first thing you observed was they'd run away or watch the scene unfold. It was very rare for an ordinary citizen to help.

When you killed your family, your brother (yes you have a brother) only watched. He didn't show any signs of horror or discomfort; all the other people around you didn't help your parents at all, even though your parents have helped the village regularly. Watching the scene unfold, people called you a murderer, they didn't even try to even help you calm down. Your power was out of control, after all.

(🔒Information Unlocked!🔓)

You sighed as you stretched your arms along your desk, and stared blankly outside the window. Whenever the hashiras are around, that memory doesn't seem as traumatising. Then how come, when I'm here it's traumatising all over again...?

"(Your name)? You seem out of character today, kero." Tsuyu Asui commented, nudging your arm. "Is there anything bothering you?"

"Anything bothering me?" You repeated. "Oh, nothing really." The class glanced at you worriedly, including Bakugou. When Todoroki caught him glancing worriedly, he clicked his tongue and looked the other way.

"Mission for (Your name) (Last name)! Demon sighted! Demon sighted! Muichiro Tokito is ordered to stay here!" Your crow, Haru shouted. "Head west, NOW! CAW!"

"Demons? At this hour?!" You screamed. "How is that possible?!"

"THAT CROW CAN TALK?!" Mineta screeched. You batted your eyes in disbelief, then rushed to the UA dormitory and changed quickly. You grabbed your sword harshly, and headed out the UA entrance. It was broad daylight, how can demons roam about? Who knows? Muichiro watched you run out of the gates of UA with worry, as the class stared at the crow. Haru flew over to you, though. After you could no longer be seen, the class started to murmur with worry. This day is just another day full of written exams, which you were able to escape from.

You started running faster and faster toward the west. You arrived in town, blood was scattered everywhere. Your eyes widened. You gripped your sword's sheath as you looked around. No one was living. It seemed to be strange, you could only see men and boys, not a single sight of a woman was in sight. You checked the wreckage, lifted every log, house, rock to find any living survivors. Nothing. No females, but males' corpses are lying all over the floor. This is giving you a major hint for you to leave this place, but after all, this demon was the cause of Kanae's death.

"Fine feasts just keep showing one after another!" That's the carefree voice. So toxic, so toxic that it made you want to vomit. "I must thank All For One for making this blue spider lily! It's beautiful, don't you think so too?"

Blue spider lily. It's the rumoured flower that will help Muzan be immortal, even the sunlight won't kill the monster. You froze upon hearing that. Who is All For One anyway? You simply grit your teeth as you collapsed on the floor.

"You have... the blue spider lily...?" You whispered, your eyes glued to the ground.

"That's right!" Upper Moon Two grinned. So sickening. "Ah, I'm sorry! You're all devastated and you're suffering. Let me end that quickly!" With that said, he opened his two pairs of fans, swinging it with two sift movements. The air's cold. You thought. Cold enough to rip someone's lungs to shreds. "Just wait patiently for your death, little girl!"

Death is near, isn't it? You thought.

"CAW! BACKUPS, BACKUPS! (YOUR NAME) HAS ENCOUNTERED UPPER MOON TWO!" Your crow shouted from afar, sending a message to the hashiras to help aid your kill. Upper Moon 2 managed to get a blow on you. In fact, it was quite easy because you weren't moving much, just traumatised by hearing the 'blue spider lily'. I'm not dying here. It'll be pathetic if I died here! I've got to get the blue spider lily, and I'll drag them to hell with me if I need to!

____________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Shinobu and Rengoku wants to lecture you about going on dates

- Muichiro stayed up the whole night just waiting for you. He wanted to boast about what he got on his written exams; maths. (Thanks to your tutoring)

- Rengoku and Giyu doesn't like Todoroki anymore. Over-protective!

___________________________

I'm like, vomiting my breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I'm actually kind of worried now, I take back what I said last chapter. I've been drinking plenty of water, but it just makes me want to vomit more...

I'm going to the doctors next week, though. (I say I want a hiatus, but I never took one-- I want one now, sorry qwq)