🌸 Exams pt.2 🌸

_____________________________

CHAPTER 20: EXAMS PT.2

(Have I mentioned that Rengoku doesn't have an eye and lost an arm? He has a prosthetic for his arm, though.)

You didn't explain everything. You only explained that you were from the past, and there was an organisation called the Demon Slayers, and that was it. You didn't say you were a hashira, you didn't even hint at it. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed. I'm from the Demon Slayer Corps. The history teacher gave you all a project to do some research on it, have you not?" You sighed, staring at the ceiling.

"Oh." Was all the students could say. "OHHHHH! Then, can you help me with the project? You're literally walking evidence!"

You laughed half-heartedly as you could feel Giyu, Muichiro, Mitsuri all the hashira's death-stare at the class. Rengoku just nodded approvingly at Giyu, Muichiro and the hashiras who were death staring, but the class thought it was a nod of approval for them to use you as living evidence. That ended up in disaster. Giyu tied Mineta up with his rope, saying he isn't trustworthy. You silently agreed as you stared at Mineta, hanging upside-down from a tree out your window.

The rest of the class did their History homework in the room, and the hospital room became more crowded than expected because All Might squished in, but was squished out shortly after. Todoorki didn't look convinced, you were most definitely hiding something.

After a few hours, the room was quiet once again. Shinobu stayed behind with Kanao. The two butterfly sisters stayed beside your bed, looking quite angry.

"Upper Moon Two." Shinobu stated, looking into your eyes. "That bastard killed my sister." Your eyes widened. "I know you only met Kanae once, but she took quite a liking to you the first time you two met. But then again, I can't forgive myself for almost letting you die again..."

"Again?" You repeated, looking confused. There is no way in hell you've died twice.

"Oh, sorry. You remind me of Kanae... it kind of slipped." Shinobu explained. "Also, you have a mark on your neck. I couldn't see it before because your hair was covering it, but it's like a flower. (Favourite colour), too. Come to think of it, I think it's the demon crests..."

"Wait what?"

"You weren't here when master and the hashira's had the meeting. There's pillar training, and your training is for the demon slayers to have fast reflexes and basically revision on the other pillar's training." Kanao explained. "After Gyomei's training." You simply nodded as you rested your head on the hospital pillow.

.

Your wounds have not healed and you're back in business. It hasn't even been 48 hours, and you're back in school, taking the practical exam. The class didn't like the idea, and pinged your phone with messages like: 'make sure to stay in bed' or 'don't come to the exams today' and there was one that went 'don't f****** come to school today or i will f****** kill u'.

You ignored all of them. When the class saw you, they did not approve at all. They all looked at you with a disappointing face, then started to welcome you back. Muichiro on the other hand was just glad you were at school to be with him; he was getting lonely.

The Final Exams have finally come, and the principal revealed that you'd be fighting teachers. You personally didn't mind it, but Mina and the others definitely did. Mr. Principal explains that the recent surge of villains has caused the school to increase the quality of their training methods in order to increase the students' battle experience. Battle experience? You have tons of that. Fighting demons regularly was definitely experience.

"I've organised the groups." Aizawa said in the most boring tone you've ever heard. Aizawa started reading a long list of groups. "And finally, (Your name), Tokito will be fighting... air."

"Wait what?" The class stared at Aizawa in disbelief.

"You heard me. Air." Aizawa sighed. "Okay, joking. You two will be fighting each other, although this may sound unfair, which is why I called Himejima over. You two are fighting him." Himejima walked toward you and Muichiro, his hands clasped together, tears streaming down his face. The class instantly knew why the UA doors were so huge, it was meant for this huge, muscular man to walk through.

"Namu Amida Butsu. Let's work hard..." Himejima clasped his beads tighter. "(Your name), you were close to defeating me... but I heard from Obanai you've gotten weaker. If this continues, killing Muzan will be a dream within a dream."

You out your hands over his mouth. "Don't say that!" You hissed. "I know! But this class is completely clueless about us!" Himejima just stared at the ground, and nodded, then saying 'Namu Amida Butsu'. The class looked at Himejima with curiosity and weirdness, but Himejima paid no mind. He's blind, after all.

_____________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Rengoku (all of the hashiras, really) wants to rip Mineta into shreds.

- Bakugou sent a message to you, which was: don't f****** come to school today or i will f****** kill u

 Mineta heard 'killing Muzan' and thought you were an assassin. He is now very scared of you.

I absolutely love reading your comments! It makes my day :)