🌸 Bakugou Katsuki 🌸

_____________________________

CHAPTER 22: BAKUGOU KATSUKI

"Ah, (Your name)," Oyakata-sama called you into his room. You didn't look surprised when you saw your second father wrapped in bandages, his eyes red because of blood. His disease is getting worse by the day and just seeing those bandages made your heart ache. Amane was sitting beside him, giving him medical attention. "The pillar's training has begun, and I am sure that Shinobu or Kanao have told you about it. I've decided to scratch out your training."

"Wait what? Why?" You asked. You were personally looking forward to training with Tanjiro and the rest when they reach your stage of revision, and enhancing some of their senses or speed.

"Don't be disheartened." Oyakata-sama smiled. "As you know, I'm giving you a mission. I do realise each time you use your telekinesis, your stamina lowers, so don't use it until we fight Muzan. Second, Himejima is on the pillar training, so you're the only one left. Well, Shinobu and Giyu both say that they're busy.

"I have a worry. Muzan will come to your training camp, the one with your classmates. I only fear that, since that clone incident the other day. I'd like you to protect your classmates and our new swordsmith village behind the camping site, or rather, if you get in contact with Kitsubuji or the 12 Kizuki, kill them."

There was no way in hell you could defeat any of those demons by yourself. Instead of arguing, you reluctantly nodded your head, and walked outside.

There was definitely no chance that you could kill Muzan by yourself.

.

Your head was overflowing with thoughts as you walked back to UA again, preparing for school. The tests are all over, too. Muichiro was excused from school, since he had to train the lower ranks to fight with Muzan. That means Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke aren't here. You felt a little sad when you realised that, since they were your main company.

Sure, your classmates and friends from this world are nice, but you've grown closer to them and the hashiras.

"Chibi." That voice that came from behind was so recognisable. It was the 'Lord Explosion Murder' boy, the one who's always angry. That's what you thought; you never saw him so calm and collected, and that made you scared. He was never like this!

"Bakugou-kun!" You squeaked. "You're so different!"

"HUH? WHAT ABOUT IT?!" Bakugou shouted. You sighed a sigh of relief, then you smiled brightly. That's the Lord Explosion Murder boy I know.

"Nothing." You laughed as you slowed down your walking pace for Bakugou to catch up to you. The streets are awake, soon, the street and cities will be bustling with lively laughter and noise. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing." Bakugou replied. There was an awkward silence. Bakugou let out a sigh, and scratched his nape. "You went well for the practical exam." Your eyes widened. Wow! First compliment I've ever heard him say! Plus, no swear words in sight! You giggled, which made Bakugou a little irritated and started exploding again. "What's so funny?!"

"Nothing!" You replied playfully. Bakugou sighed again, and there was that awkward silence again. "So... are you excited for the camping trip?"

"Depends," Bakugou answered in his calm and collected manner, that made you want to laugh but you're scared at the same time. "How about you?"

"You actually asked me how I am?" You say, frozen and shocked. Bakugou ignored you and kept on walking forward, leaving you behind. "Wait up, Bakugou-kun!" You shout, running up to Bakugou. This day and this moment sparked a friendship between the two of you. Soon enough, you were at UA, walking through the doors that were definitely made for Himejima.

You took the time today to bond with everybody in the class, everybody but Mineta. Obanai hated Mineta at first sight, since he marvelled over Mitsuri and he did not allow that. You can say that Obanai was quite happy with Giyu when he tied Mineta up in a tree, but that was only one time that Iguro would be proud of Giyu.

"(Your name), who are you dating exactly?" Mineta asked, running up to you, his face centimetres away from you. You kicked him away, earning a look of approval from everyone in the class.

"So, what's up? Are you all have a swell day so far?" You asked, smiling but eyeing Mineta with a death glare. 

Nobody answered you. The class just nervously laughed...

____________________________

A/N

I'm not back in business, but I'll still be updating once a week/month or something! I want you readers to read my book and have fun :)

You're all so precious!