🌸 Surprise! 🌸

_______________________________

CHAPTER 29: SURPRISE!

After slowly making your way to the training camp site from the forest, you find the hashiras' standing still, smiling. In front of them was a table, not just one small table, but a huge hecking table. The table held— Don't even mention it, they had all sorts of sweets on the table, cake and just a whole bunch of (favourite food). You blinked twice while the class smiled sheepishly, making their way to their teachers.

"Okay, who didn't invite me to this birthday party?" You asked as you lifted an eyebrow. "Seriously, I could've helped plan this party!"

"No silly! This is your surprise birthday party." Shinobu smiled as she handed you a birthday hat. "It wouldn't be a surprise birthday party if you knew about it. Happy Birthday, Y/n."

You blinked twice before realising today was your birthday. The holidays were so hectic, (including doing a jailbreak) you forgot that it was your birthday. You smiled sheepishly as you scratched your nape.

"So, Shinobu, you're not mad at me...?" You asked as you stared at the ground.

"Nope!" Shinobu smiled. "I got over it days ago."

"Now let this party begin!" Mitsuri squealed in delight as she stuffed her face with food, earning the serpent pillar a small laugh. Rengoku patted your shoulder as he stuffed his face with cake, too. Giyu was enjoying his fill with Todoroki, in a corner, they were soon accompanied by Midoriya and Rengoku. Muichiro, he stuffed his face with sweets and chocolate.

Aizawa watched from a distance, leaning his back on the training camp building, accompanied by the Wild Wild Pussy Cats.

"Thank you," you whispered as everyone started to sing you happy birthday. A part of you wanted to hide in a tiny hole, but today, you joined in with the singing.

That night was loud. The second day was all gloom-- the class stayed up all night, well aware that they were supposed to be training the very next day. They prayed; prayed that Aizawa would let them sleep in, but evidently, that didn't work. You and the others did training with tired eyes as Aizawa sipped his coffee, his face saying 'already tired? Weaklings. I stay up this late everyday'. 

You groaned as you dragged your way to training, then realising your nichirin blades aren't here, then back into the cabins and got your blades, then dragged yourself out of the cabins and into the warm sunlight.

"Why do you wake up so early?" You complained to the sun as you dragged yourself to training. There was a chain of yawns, then a murmur of agreement.

"It's not my fault you problem children decided to sleep at four a.m. in the morning." Aizawa silently laughed as he stopped. "Okay. Now's the real deal; quirk training. If you want to go back to sleep—" he got everyone's hopes high, "—you can't go back to sleep."

Everyone groaned.

____

You spent the training day smacking yourself awake as you tried to perfect your swordsmanship skills. Muichiro didn't bother; he went somewhere quiet in the woods and slept there. You wanted to join him but Aizawa dragged you back to camp faster than lightning. Muichiro didn't get caught. He was lucky. You let Aizawa drag you to camp where you found your classmates working hard to train their quirks.

You didn't have a quirk. You just shrugged and decided you'd probably be able to create a new breath style, or something, while you had the chance. To kill that bastard once and for all. To be honest, I'm pretty OP, you thought as you readied your nichirin blade, you were about to kill some trees. You're definitely gonna plant some more trees, today. I have a superpower, I'm a hashira, so I'm pretty OP. Even Muzan is scared of me. There was a visible smirk on your face.

There is one thing, though.

Whenever you do use telekinesis, you think of all the people you have killed. Including people that you don't even remember their names. Your thinking was interrupted when Rengoku came by.

"You okay there?" Rengoku waved his hands over your eyes. "You've been solid still for like, ten minutes."

"Huh? Kyojuro?" You murmured as you snapped out of your thoughts. "Ah, hello. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing really," Rengoku shrugged his shoulders, "you don't have a 'quirk'. You don't need to train Telekinesis. Let's just hang out today, brother, sister— that kind of thing." You listened to Rengoku clearly as the wind breezed through your hair.

"Is Giyu coming?" You asked, lowering your sword.

"No." Rengoku confirmed. "He has some... Pillar training to do."

"Don't you have any pillar training too?" You asked back. You were ninety-nine percent sure that Rengoku and the other hashiras have pillar training; just you and Muichiro were dismissed from it, since you've got training camp.

"I have a blind eye and a missing arm," Rengoku retorted, "I won't be much of a help. Although I am supposed to help with stamina training with Uzui..."

"Oh. So you're skipping?"

"No. I'm not."

"... Then what?"

"Just checking what you're doing," Kyojuro beamed. "Can't I have some time with my sis?" You chuckled slightly. The rest of the day swiftly went by as Rengoku took the time to train you, even though his arm was missing and he had a blind eye. He still took the time to train with you.

"Come to think of it, Isn't Kamado and his comrades coming today?" Rengoku remembered, pointing his finger to the sky.

"Yup," you nodded, "that troublesome trio." They somehow managed to get me involved, and we ended up in prison for a few days. You chuckled a little. 

"Very troublesome indeed," Rengoku hummed, "I'm hungry. I want some sweet potato."

"I want some too."

____________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- During the party, the Wild Wild Pussy Cats somehow got drunk, and tied Mineta up in a tree.

- Class 1-A teamed up with the Hashiras to organise this. Shinobu looked a little guilty; Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Tanjiro wasn't able to attend the party.

- Author-san has sudden motivation to create a new book.