🌸 Thirst 🌸

___________________________

CHAPTER 37: I'M A DEMON, NOW WHAT?

This is it. I'm a demon. A demon with a weird thirst for human flesh. Honestly, this is like being a vampire but worse. At least I'm immune to garlic and holy water and whatever a vampire is afraid of. Apart from the sunlight, of course. I'd like some holy water. Why? Of course it's to splash it on Muzan. I want to see if he shrivels up when he touches the slightest bit of holy water. It'll be nice if he did. "It's time for me to go---" Muzan started before I cut him off.

"It is about time for you to go to hell," I grumbled as I tried to ignore my pain pricking my skin like a thousand needles. Is there an EpiPen? I heard those things work like wonders.

"It's time for me to lock you and Bakagu... whatever that boy's name is, inside this bar. The LOV might come in soon." Muzan said casually as he locked the only exit out. Dang.

"You didn't fucking explain everything, did you?" Bakugou whispered as I struggled to stand on both feet. "You're actually one of those swordswomen, whatever, demon slayers back in the Taisho Period, aren't you? So, why the fuck did you lie to us?"

"About time you figure it out!" I laughed. Honestly, I feel like I'm getting drunk off air. Oxygen. Carbon dioxide. Science. "Yeah, I'm a demon slayer. A hashira, in fact."

"Then why?"

"Why are you so sad about this?" I asked, staggering towards Bakugou. I fell and hit the floor face-first. "I kept it secret. If the class knew we'd fight Muzan, you guys would definitely want to help us."

"You're not wrong," Bakugou huffed as he looked away from me. I grinned. At that moment, my consciousness fell. Well, not really. I just couldn't control my actions, not one bit. I started attacking Bakugou while he was still in his restraints. Next thing I knew, I felt something warm in my mouth.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

Stop.

STOP IT!

I told you to stop, why don't you just stop?! I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to. I murdered someone. I am eating someone. I am eating someone. I don't want to see myself doing those things! I cried. I cried for the second time that night; thick, ugly, baby tears.

"What. The. Fuck." Bakugou breathed slowly. Just hearing that made me happy. I didn't kill him, after all. My eyes flicked open in an instant. "Did you just tear a fucking piece of FLESH out of my fucking ARM?!"

"I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!" I shouted as I tried to hold back my urge to eat humans. I hated the taste. It tasted of iron, and it's still lingering in my mouth.

"Well, thanks to you, my restraints are gone," Bakugou said while clutching his arm, "the wound isn't deep, so it's all good. For now, I think you should stay low, and just listen to me."

"Got it," I whispered, biting my own hand to stop myself from charging at Bakugou again, and I was restraining myself quite alright, actually. My skin regenerated after a while. It wasn't that quick, but it was around the speed of Upper Moon Five. "I'll follow you."

"Make sure you do it like you're my lost puppy," Bakugou added.

"Bakugou!" I huffed as I stomped towards him, "it is not the time to make jokes."

"I'm not joking."

"Following you like a lost puppy, huh? Sounds fishy to me." I stared at the floor, quite intensely, in fact, "but it's not like I have any choices right now. I'll follow you."

Bakugou clicked his tongue before hiding his face from me. What's wrong? Bakugou turned around before activating his quirk, attempting to blast down the door. That was when I heard a familiar, booming voice along with another.

"IT'S ALL ALRIGHT NOW, WHY? FOR I AM HERE!" All Might shouted as he burst the door open. "Wait, where's everyone? Oh, Young Bakugou, Young... who are you?" All Might asked, pointing at me. I was dumbfounded. How could he forget who I was? Is it because I now have slits for pupils and fangs?

"I'm Y/n, All Might. Y/n." I lifted an eyebrow.

"You look completely different," All Might mused as he stared intensely at my hair, "was your hair always like that? It fades into (hair colour). Y/n... your clothes... Please put something over..." All Might trailed off. I grabbed my hair, which had grown inches longer, than my clothes. My clothes are ripped. Let me repeat, my clothes are ripped.

I'm showing too much skin, and I don't like it. I started stuttering. Bakugou, my hero, came to my rescue, and gave me a hoodie that I didn't know he had. I said a quick thanks before putting it on. I looked around. Lots of heroes arrived, looking confused.

"Where's the LOV?" One asked.

"They look unharmed. Apart from the two girls," another observed. Oh god, I forgot Uraraka was here. I quickly looked at Uraraka, and sighed a sigh of relief to see she was peacefully sleeping.

"Is our mission over?"

There's a quick answer to that: no. It's not over. I can somehow feel a presence, and that was probably Shiragaki's boss. All for One. He's coming here.

_________________________

🦋Modern Secrets 🦋

-  Y/n had a ✨transformation✨ you can imagine your new look, or keep the old one. It's up to you, but I'd rather if you had hair that fades into some colour :>

- Upper Moons were sitting in a room, not too close, but not too far from the bar you were in.

- iT's aLmOsT TiME fOr aLL MiGHt'S REtiReMenT

Author-san: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MOTIVATION IS FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS!

Author-san three seconds later: Oh god, where did all that motivation go?

...

Please help :>