Ch 11 - Uninvited

Edited

The Next Day - 11AM

"Did you take your birth-control pill yesterday?" He questioned as he stirred her tawny coffee with a table-spoon.

She had asked him for two spoons of sugar and three spoons of coffee-mate, because "coffee is too bitter," she argued.

Natsu thought she was absolutely ridiculous. "Coffee is delicious because it's bitter," he reacted. But he followed through with her wishes anyway.

As Lucy was peacefully asleep an hour ago, her phone rang absurdly loud, waking her up in scare. It was her dear friend Levy. Although now, Lucy wouldn't consider her to be so dear.

She was in deep slumber dreaming about her mama when Levy decided to call and buzz her phone non-stop.

One she woke up, she found herself laying in Natsu's warm sheets, wearing his loose red boxers and an over-sized black shirt that he owned. He must've changed her and carried her there last night.

She found him peacefully asleep next to her, completely naked.

It was at that moment she realized that she had never seen Natsu sleeping since she would always knock out before him after sex. It was a weird sight to behold. He looked so... innocent. Not only that, but also zipped-lipped for the first time in forever.

Even with those thoughts, she was still in a bad mood. She would always get cranky when sleep deprived. That was just her, ever since she was a little girl.

Unfortunately for Natsu, she took it all out on him when he finally decided to wake up.

He handled her like a charm though.

He found her sitting in his balcony, cozily wrapped up in his silky black blanket, looking up at the bright sky.

He freshened up and changed, then decided to make them both coffee. He immediately regretted offering her though after he learnt how she likes so much sweet in it.

"Yeah I took the pill, as always. Why?" She questioned him.

He sighed in relief,

"I thought for sure I got you pregnant yesterday," He walked towards her, holding a white mug of coffee in his hand. "We gotta be careful. Make sure you always take'em."

"Pfft, you don't need to tell me twice." She eye-rolled as she took the warm mug from him.

There was her attitude again.

She leaned back on the comfortable chair as she had her knees up, still wearing his clothes with her hair tied in pig tails.

His view was like none-other; there were countless amount of trees and a river in between, blessing her lungs with fresh oxygen every breath she took.