Ch 7 - Cocktail Party

Edited

Later that day

The blonde and the bluette parted ways after their enjoyable breakfast at Prime & Toast. They ended up befriending the waitress; they took her number so they could meet up with her sometime. Her company was just so sweet and nice. They really liked her; besides, her being so familiar to Lucy embarked a sort of curiosity as to who she may be. 

Levy headed to the "library" afterwards to "study" for her exams, but Lucy knew damn well she went to meet up with her new love interest: Gajeel. Levy was just too shy to talk about it...as she always is when it comes to topics about her love life. However, the blonde would definitely want to meet him sometime.

Lucy headed to her apartment to rest after the athletic days she had been having with Natsu; he for sure knew how to tire her out.

Her nap lasted a few hours before she woke up and decided to get some writing in the day.

She was currently writing in her novel that she started when she was 16 years old. She was comfortably seated on her bedroom desk with a portable-white-lamp shining on her paper as her hands motioned her blue pen, inking scribbles consistent of strings of words.

Ding-ding

Ding-ding.

Her phone interrupted her train of thought. She placed her blue pen down and picked up her phone.

___________________________________
(313)-576-xxxx

Natsu: "I'm coming to pick you up in an hour. Be ready."
Read: 6:14PM

Lucy: "Okay."
Delivered: 6:15PM
___________________________________

Just like that, she shut her book and stood up from her desk. She stretched a bit before walking over to her closet.

She began scrabbling through her owned clothes. She needed to find the perfect dress for tonight. It is an occasion that celebrates Natsu after all; she can't make him look bad since she's his date.

She knows he only invited her as his date to uphold his end of the deal. It bothers her a little that nothing between her and Natsu is "real" in a sense, since it's all just a "contract."

She believes he found it as the perfect opportunity to take her as his date because he saw how happy it would make her to attend the event...and if she's happy, that only means he'll get a hell of a treat afterwards.

She hated the fact that all the time spent with him aside from sex is purely because of the deal and not because he actually wanted to spend time with her.