Ch 12 - Fairy Tail Bar

Edited

Later that day - 8:45PM

Ring-ring - Ring-ring

Lucy landed her finger on the yellow page of her book, pointing at the last word she read so she doesn't lose her place. She looked up and searched for the source of that noise.

Ring-ring - Ring-ring

She found her phone buzzing on the table in front of her, with the word "Rebound" written across the screen.

She thought it was funny to name Natsu in her contacts like that so she could never forget his purpose. Although maybe it was time to change it...I mean, he's become some kind of friend now.. is he not? Of course, the benefits are there as well.

The blonde sighed as she shut her book and picked up her phone.

"Hello?" She greeted.

"Hey sweetheart." A gruff voice responded. A sort of echoing noise could be heard, like he was standing in an elevator or something.

"What's up?" She rubbed the corner of her eye as she spoke. Her mouth felt dry and her legs felt numb from sitting in the same position for a long time.

"Don't you miss me?"

She could hear the smirk in his voice. The sound of heels clicking on hard ground, too.

She rolled her eyes,

"I was with you this morning," she smiled.

"It's been hours though. That's enough to make anyone go crazy,"

"I'm not anyone. What do you want?" She sighed.

She felt drained. Her legs felt shaky and weak and her shoulders felt heavy, urging her to lay down and sleep. Her mood started out bad in the morning, and it only kept getting worse throughout the day.

"Open your door," He suddenly said as the clicking noise stopped.

"Huh?" The blonde looked over to her white wooden door in the corner of her living room.

"Open it."

Without a word, she stood up with her phone still against her ear and walked over to the door. She twisted the door knob with narrowed eyebrows and opened it, only to be greeted by a salmon-haired man wearing a black fit with a gray coat, looking as classy as ever.

 She twisted the door knob with narrowed eyebrows and opened it, only to be greeted by a salmon-haired man wearing a black fit with a gray coat, looking as classy as ever