Ch 4 - Date

Edited

The Next Day
Lucy's Apartment

The blonde lifted her eyes from the book she was reading to glance over the clock that hung on her yellow wall.

'6:40PM' She read.

"Crap! I have 20 minutes to get ready!" She mumbled to herself as she shut her book and placed it on the table in front of her.

She stood up from her couch and stretched her legs and arms, for she has been seated in the same position for approximately three hours.

But, that was Lucy.

Her engagement in and love for books takes up a huge part of her. It not only helps her improve her writing, but it takes her completely out of reality and into a world she only dreams of being in.

Her crave for proper romance was satisfied by what she read in her books— satisfied by the ink on paper.

She quickly rushed to her room and picked out a simple-cute-pink dress from her closet.

She thought it would fit the occasion perfectly. It fits the social standard of what's considered "casual" and "semi-formal." So she was ready for any outcome.

It complimented her figure as it revealed the curves of her breasts and waist; it was also short enough to show off her fare legs and juicy thighs. Her hourglass body was completely evident in this fit. Innocently enough, she wasn't completely aware of the effect she could have on many men out there; she is a beauty indeed.

She accessorized it with white pearls for a necklace and a silver bracelet. She wore black heels and held a mini black purse to put her wallet and phone in.

After getting dressed, she realized that ten minutes had already passed.

She stumbled towards her bathroom as she was wearing her heels to apply a little bit of makeup.

"Why the hell did I even agree to this." She thought to herself as she brushed her lipgloss across her bottom lip.

She applied a little bit of mascara that only made her hazelnut eyes pop out more.

Before she could fix her hair, she heard a knock on the door.

She froze in her place.

"Ugh!"

She put down her mascara brush on the bathroom counter, not bothering to clean up after herself as she pulled out her hair tie from her hair. She quickly brushed her strands with her hair brush before she heard a knock on the door again.

"I'm coming!" She said in the distance.

She looked at herself in the mirror one more time and sighed, 'Is there really a point to all this...'