Ch 35 - Lucy

A/N: hey guys!! I'm sorry this took so long; it's been a year! But I'm back! I've been going through some personal stuff but finally got my groove back.

For this chapter, I recommend rereading chapter 32, "Kidnapped" to understand. I know it's been a while.

I thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Your love for this book is what's kept it going❤️ I hope you enjoy what I have planned for you ;)

Enjoy!!

...................................................................................
2 Days Ago

"Who are you and where are you taking me?!" Her shaky voice yelled out

He had black shades and a cigar in between his lips—with no care in the world. He seemed ice cold. Barely moved. It was hard for her to tell who that silent driver was.

Her breathing grew heavier as she reached into her purse to pull out her phone.

I need to call Natsu... Levy... Erza... anyone!

"Don't waste your time. There is no signal here." He finally spoke. Although that was the last thing she wanted to hear.

Shit shit shit shit. 

"Tell me where we're going!!!" She shook his seat. He didn't even feel it.

"We're going to see daddy, sweetheart." His lip curved into a devious smirk.

Her eyes widened.

"No..." she breathed out. Mortified.

All she could do was sit back with heavy breaths, and endure the long ride. She gulped. Hoping to God her bodyguard would notify Natsu of her long absence. That is the only hope she could hold on to.

.oOo.
Jude's Hotel

After a long flight to America, she was finally standing outside her father's door.

With a gun to her back.

The man behind her lifted his balled fist and knocked on the door three times.

Jude opened.

Lucy's legs were shaking, and her eyes were red. She was tired and scared.