Ch 47 - Valentine's Day

Lucy fluttered her eyes open. The smell of roasted, fruity chocolate flooded around her. She felt a warm hand caress her waist. Lips on her neck. A hot, almost steamy body against her back. With something poking her from behind.

It was bound to happen since they both slept naked.

She turned with a smile, facing him.

His eyes full of living, breathing leaves. Alive. He looked alive.

"Good morning baby," he whispered against her lips before laying a sweet kiss. She giggled as he kissed her again. And again. And again. Before he was mounting her and dragged his kisses down to her neck, her breasts. Her nipples. Enjoying her. Sucking on her.

"Happy Valentine's Day my love," his hot breath tingled her chilled stomach that was warming up with his tongue.

Her low moans were music to his ears.

Before she knew it, his lips were against hers again as his finger flicked her nipple, over and over and over again.

She moaned against his lips.

And that was his cue.

He guided his shaft, resting it atop of her lip. Rubbing it upward against her. Feeling each other—feeling her wetness along his length.

Before she was whining his name. His lip curled upward as he continued to tease her entrance. Groaning at the itch of her himself.

She began crying out for him as she gripped onto his back.

So he slid into her. Slow. It was easy—she was already so wet. But it sent a sharp pain down her body.

It always hurt. But in a moment now... in a moment, it'll go away.

He slid back before slowly going in again. His sensitive tip feeling her warm, tight insides.

He was going slow for her. Because he never forgot what she told him—that it hurt in the beginning. So he was slow. Gentle. Easing.

But it was driving him crazy.

He wanted to take her already. 

Thankfully, she began whining for him to go faster. It made his heart skip a beat as he thrusted into her. Harder. Faster. In and out, in and out, filling her up. Reaching into her womb, feeling for his unborn baby.

His grunts were louder than usual. He was aching for her. Throbbing. And now... she was finally awake to fuck her.

And fuck her he did. Hard. Rutting into her in heat.

Her legs wrapped tight around his body as her eyes rolled up. Her toes curling and her stretched neck sweating.

He slowed down his pace and began gently sucking on her nipple, not wanting her to cum just yet. He wasn't done enjoying her. Or maybe he just liked teasing her today.

She whined for him to continue. To go harder. Faster. To fuck the life out of her.

And so after a dreadful, long, long minute, he did. He began picking up his pace so that he was rutting into her again—clapping against her body.

He grunted with each breath he took. He bottomed out inside of her, slid back, and thrusted hard into her again. And again. And again. So deep that she could feel it in her stomach. Her whines were filling the room. The halls.

Until a hard wave clashed onto her and her toes curled again.

He didn't stop. Still going hard, fast.

Her hands became fists. Her legs trembling. Her vision hazy, and her breathing so fast she could barely feel the air around her.

That one final thrust sent her into a blinding orgasm. She couldn't hear. See. Think.