CHAPTER 18: Greece & Bougatsa

PRINCE FELIX' POV

I examined my wife's reaction the moment the monitor turned and show our two bundles of joy inside her womb. She looks worried. The doctor broke the silence and smiled at us. "Congratulations, Your Royal Highness, you're carrying twins." I kiss August's hand and she stared at me, the doctor left us in the room.

"I'm scared, kærlighed. I've put our twins in danger." She's being paranoid again. But I just heard he called me love in Danish.

"What did you just call me?"

"Huh?"

"You just called me 'kærlighed', right? Can you say it again, kone?"

"Kærlighed." I grinned. She finally uses a Danish endearment for me. I startled when she suddenly kisses me, not just a kiss, but a torrid one. She started to draw herself closer to me and when her hand reaches the most intimate part of me, I stopped. She stared at me, I can see the fire in her eyes.

"Not here, kæreste." I said firmly.

She grabbed her purse and starting to walk away, she stopped at the doorway. "So you're rejecting me, Mister."

When we arrived at home, August is still so silent. She was about to walk upstairs when I grabbed her hand. "What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Name a place."

"Huh? Unsa ni? Is this an oral recitation or what?" Now she's speaking using their local dialect.

"Name a place, August."

"Greece?"

"Okay, we're going to Greece this afternoon." 

"You're joking."

"No, I'm quite serious here, wife. So prepare yourself."

"Yehey! I love you!" She surprised me when she kissed me on the left cheek before going upstairs.

I am patiently sitting on the couch in the living room when I heard footsteps from upstairs. I saw my beautiful Asian wife wearing maternity double square neck-shirred detail ditsy floral dress. "Felix? Is my dress okay?" She twirled twice, making sure I can inspect her outfit in all angles.

"You look perfect, min elskede." I didn't wait for her to react when I held her hand and walked out of the palace.

AUGUSTINE'S POV

"Welcome to Athens, skat." I nodded and hold Felix' offered hand as we landed at Athens, Greece.

We arrived in Greece after our three hour flight. We went to a local restaurant famous in making bougatsa. To be honest, I've been craving for bougatsa, but I didn't tell or even ask Felix to buy me one. But now is different, I really should eat a bougatsa!

While I'm devouring my bougatsa, I notice that Felix hasn't eaten his, I stared at him curiously. "Felix?" He looked at me. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. Doesn't he like the bougatsa he ordered?

"Nothing, min kone. I was just amazed that you're already done with your second plate of bougatsa." I glanced at my plate and looked at him again. "Are you kidding me? Let me remind you min kære mand, there are two nuggets here, so I should eat more." I pointed my growing bump as I defended myself.

"Of course, that's a big turn on. Who would have thought that we made our twins in just one night?" He said amusingly. I feel my cheeks flushed, this man really likes to put me an awkward situation.

"So, after this, where are we going?" I changed the topic so that I can manage to control the embarrassment I am feeling right now. He stood up from his chair and drew his face closer to me.

"Santorini" he replied and swiftly kissed my lips.

Are we currently doing the babymoon most of the celebrities doing when their wives got pregnant? I just continue eating my bougatsa.