CHAPTER 2: Who are you?

AUGUSTINE'S POV

As far as I remember, I went here in Copenhagen to have my first out-of-the-country vacation. I already went to May's apartment, where she offered me a room to stay. I really like it, it has it's own kitchen and bathroom. May is my neighbor way back from the Philippines, after she graduated, she went here in Copenhagen to look for a job. She did find a job and there is a bonus, she also found her love of her life here. All I can say is, SANA ALL.

It's past 10 in the evening when I decided to have my dinner, I went out of the apartment and look for a nearby restaurant. After I ate my dinner, I immediately went out to the restaurant, I want to take this moment to observe my surroundings, I leaned on the wall of the resto while watching Danish people and cars passed by. It's quite cold here but I'm enjoying it. I hope I can bring my family here soon.

While looking happily at my new surroundings, I was surprised when a light brown haired man went to me and hugged me! What the hell is he doing?!

"Ana" He said adoringly, wait, is he mistakenly identified me by someone else?

"Sir, you've made a mistake. I'm not Ana." I tried to let go of his hug but I can't. Despite of my inner protest to punch him, I try to control myself. August, this is not Philippines, they have different laws and punishments here. After a minute, he released me to his hug and I realize he is going to kiss me, I automatically pushed and punched him in the face. I may not a Danish person, but I know I deserve respect here. I am starting to worry when the man I punched is already lying. Oh my God! I just knocked out a Danish man. Otoke!

"Sir?" I tapped his shoulder to check him, but no response.

"Sir, wake up? I am sorry." I badly want to cry right now, what am I going to do? I was about to wake him up again when I smell something from this guy. He smells alcohol! I slowly tapped his face, but still no response. Oh God! I just got here 5 hours ago and here I am, just committed a crime. Well, I guess I don't have a choice but to take care of him, I checked again, his face, by the look of this man, he looks innocent and decent man, he looks younger than me too.

It took me almost an hour to bring him into my room, he's too heavy and too handsome! Charot! I was able to put him on the bed, I went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of beer. I sit down for a bit and look at him while savoring my Danish beer. I just observed that he looks like Prince Felix, one of the Princes here in Denmark. I will not assume that this guy is the prince, the fact that prince don't come to a local bar and got drunk.  I went back to the kitchen and to the bedroom again with a basin with ice cold water and a towel. I compressed the damped towel to his bruised face.

"I'm sorry Sir, if I punched you, I really don't have any intention to hurt you, but you are making a move for me, I have to defend myself." I said, looking to the unconscious man lying on my bed. I was about to go to the kitchen again when he grabbed my hand, I quickly look at him, he looks confused. We made an eye contact and finally he broke the silence between us.

"Who are you?"