CHAPTER 25: The Waiter

PRINCE FELIX' POV

"What a view." I stared at the woman who just speak. I sighed and went my attention back to the papers I'm holding.

"Felix, I'm here to give you this." She put a blue portfolio on my table, but I just glared at her again and back to my papers.

"I need you, to choose some designs here as soon as possible. Because I will be explaining to you in the shop for more specific details." This woman is starting to test my patience. I stopped signing the papers and stared at her.

"Thank you, Miss Ana. But as of now, I can't look at it because I'm quite busy here. And also, I don't want you calling me or you, going here in my office. I'm a married man now, I don't want some rumors about a woman always visiting me here." I guess now I'm making myself clear here. I'm still thinking why my wife acting weird earlier and I don't want another problem in relation to this woman. Ana glared at me before walking out of the office. I just continue my work and start thinking how will I handle August.

AUGUSTINE'S POV

Sipping my lemon juice, I watched my husband's ex-lover walking out from the building. He really is meeting her behind my back. I felt my heart just stab deeper as I saw that woman for the second time having a meeting with my husband. This is what you get from falling in love again, August. I call the waiter to order a red velvet cake. I stared at the waiter when I just remembered something.

"Jude?" I called the waiter. I think he is my senior back in my college days. The waiter also looks at me and smiled. "August?" I stood up and hugged him, I can't believe I see him again for how many years. We became friends because of Ford. He's the closest friend of Ford yet I still treat him as a brother and as an old friend.

"How are you? It's been a long time since the last time I saw you way back college!" I stated as I let him go from my hug.

"Things is better here that I'm in the other country. I heard you are already an instructor at the university, so, why are you here? And you're pregnant." He laughed as he glared at my baby bump. I raised my left hand for him to be able to see my wedding and engagement rings.

"You're married? With whom?" He asked. I was about to answer him when he was called by his manager. By his manager's look, it seems like she knows who I am. She walked together with Jude on their way to my table and bow, she also instructed Jude to bow down to me.

"Your Royal Highness, I apologize for the manners our waiter have shown." I just gestured them to stop bowing and smiled. "Can I borrow Mr. Jude for a moment?" I asked, Jude's manager glared at him and smiled also. "As you wish Ma'am."

"Take a seat, Jude." I took another sip of my lemon juice.

"Your Royal Highness, huh? So you married a royalty." 

"I marry one of the princes here in Denmark." I admitted. He looks surprised, even if I'm in his position, I'll be surprised as well. I stood up and smiled. "I better go home now, my husband will surely ask the maids if I am in the palace. Let's meet tomorrow, my driver will pick you up here in the shop."

"Perfect timing! I'm on my day-off tomorrow, all right let's meet tomorrow."