CHAPTER 32: Wait for Me

PRINCE FELIX' POV

"I am sorry, Sir. I shouldn't have left the princess in the car." I touched my forehead the moment Augustine's personal driver informed me that my wife is missing. She left me again.  Will his sorry bring my wife back to me?

"It's okay, please go to the Copenhagen Airport and get the list of the passenger's names on all flights going to the Philippines, thank you." I ended the call. I told my secretary to cancel all of my appointments today, I went to my favorite bar, I badly need a drink now.

Meanwhile...

PRINCE NIKOLAI'S POV

"Is my favorite grand daughter-in-law really had an affair with this man?" The queen asked while busy reading the article about Augustine. I am having lunch here in the Amalienborg Palace with the queen.

"No, bedstemor." I replied confidently. I know my that Augustine will never cheat to my brother, she may look handful, but I can sense to her that she really loves Felix.

"Nikolai, kære, tell your brother to have lunch with me tomorrow. I want to discuss this with him, personally." I nodded. The queen smiled at me and we continue to eat our meals.

After my lunch with bedstemor, I try to call to Felix, but I can't reach him. I think he turned off his phone, I call his secretary and she immediately answers the call.

"Good afternoon, Your Royal Highness. What can I help you?" His secretary asked.

"Good afternoon, do you know where Felix right now? I can't reach him via phone call."

"I'm sorry Sir, but I don't know where Prince Felix right now. He cancelled all his appointment today and left his office an hour before lunch." I guess it left me no choice but to go to Augustenborg Palace. I went inside to my car and start driving. Felix where are you?

PRINCE FELIX POV

"Where were you, bror?" I glanced at the man sitting, I am in the palace's dining room.

"Why are you here, Nikolai?" I didn't answer him, but I replied him with a question. He stood up and walk to my direction, he patted my shoulder.

"Your wife left you again, am I right?" He smirked. Then spoke again, "Thanks to the maids, I was able to know that you and Augustine had an argument, yesterday. And by the fact that I didn't see or even sense your wife's presence here, so I conclude, Augustine left."

I gave him the list of the passengers who took the flights going to the Philippines, he read the list and I pointed August's name. "Yes, she left me."

"Then why are you still in here? You don't have any plan to get her back?" My brother asked. He looks at me telling me to chase her.

"I will go to the Philippines after I solve the problems, why my wife left me." I said with full determination. Wait for me, min elskede.