CHAPTER 1: The Encounter

PRINCE FELIX' POV

Looking to my 7th glass of Gammel Dansk, I let loneliness and misery eat me. I am currently in a VIP room of one of the local bars here in Copenhagen, wasting my time drinking.  I still can't believe that Ana broke up with me, for the six years of our relationship, she still decided to leave me. She said, I may be a prince of this country, but I am still not enough for her. As if I didn't know that she has an affair with Stephen Collin, I gather that information before our fifth anniversary and I just tolerate it, hoping she will realize that the one she truly love is me. But until now, they still have this secret affair, I guess she no longer wants to hide it so she broke up with me.

I know my grandmother will have a lecture to me, the moment she will know that I went in here. She is a lovely and kind queen, but she always reminds us, her grandchildren, to keep our reputation well at least stable by not doing anything stupid especially in public places. I am getting used to the taste of Gammel Dansk, I pour a beer into my glass and savor it when the door of my rented room opened.

"You, what are you doing here bror?" My oh-so-caring brother asked. Prince Nikolai, my older brother who is very known, not just because of his title as the seventh in the line prince, but also he is a famous model. When I turned 18, many people (including our mom) especially the media asked me if I will be going to be a model just like my brother, but I just told them that modelling is not my thing. 

"Drinking. What some?" I opened a bottle of beer and offered it to him, but he declined.

"Is it because of the rumors of you and Ana broke up? Cheer up bror! There are still millions of women, don't let yourself drowned by misery." Then there he goes, we are so different in terms of "relationship".  My brother thinks he can have any girl he wants because again, he's famous, but I am happy that he is so in love with his girlfriend. I was about to answer him when his phone rings, he answered, after he said he will go to his girlfriend's house and told me to go home.

After I finished my bottle Gammel Dansk, I already feel that effects of alcohol. I went out to the bar, while going to the parking lot, I saw a woman leaning to the wall of a building beside the bar. I don't know what has gone unto me, but I went to her and hugged her.

"What the" The woman I just hug, surprised to my action that she quickly want to let go of my hug but I tightened it even more.

"Ana" I said adoringly.

"Sir, you made a mistake. I'm not Ana." She replied. I don't care who she is, but I want her, I want my Ana back. After a minute, I release her from my hug and about to kiss her. But she quickly pushed me away and punched me, by that, I lost my consciousness.