CHAPTER 24: Rude

PRINCE FELIX' POV

"Her Royal Highness has been already soundly asleep, Sir. But Ma'am Augustine sleep in her own bedroom." The maid reported.

"Why on earth did she sleep again in here bedroom? Can you please get the spare key of the Princess' bedroom." I said, I look again to the maid who didn't move.

"I'm sorry to tell you, Sir. But the spare keys of that room are currently possessed to the Princess. She asks all the spare keys this afternoon, Sir."

I immediately went upstairs straight to Augustine's bedroom. I knocked three times but no answer. She really did sleep knowing that she locked her room that well. Why she's been like this again? Did I do something wrong? I walked into my study, I guess I'll be spending my night here.

"Sir, Princess Augustine just went here. She was going to ask lunch with you here, but you weren't around. She even gave me one of the bento boxes she made."

"Bento?"

"Yes, Sir. I searched it on google and it says, it is a type of home-made lunch with some designs in it."

Now I know why she's been like this again, she was just disappointed that I was not able to eat her bento. I will just apologize to her tomorrow.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up early because I want to prepare a hearty breakfast for my pregnant wife. Maybe in this way, she will not be angry about what happened yesterday. I will also ask Miss Lea if August knew I had a lunch meeting with Ana. When I reached to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Augustine cooking while eating a peanut butter.

"Good morning, min dejlige kone." I hugged her from the back and kissed her neck.

"Good morning." She avoided my kisses and walk to the dining table. She seated on the chair and spoke up. 

"Can you please continue stirring the oatmeal? I'm not in the mood." That's what I like about this woman, she will not hesitate to tell you what she really feels especially if her mood was ruined.

I turned off the stove and put the oatmeal into the wooden bowl. I observed that she likes her oatmeal in a wooden bowl. I serve it to her when I notice something, she looks quite pale and her eyes are puffy. Did she cry?

"August, are you all right?" I asked. She just glared at me and smirked.

"Will you stop asking me that question from now on? I'm fine, Mister." She said sarcastically.

"August, if you're angry because-" I didn't finish talking when she blurted.

"It's okay, Felix. Actually, I'm not mad. I know you're a busy man, so don't worry. I'm fine and I'm not angry. So will you please stop talking? I want to enjoy my oatmeal here." She said and starting to eat her breakfast. She's being rude right now, is this normal for a pregnant woman? I better buy some books about pregnant women. I kissed her head and went to the bedroom. I need to go to the office early today.