CHAPTER 3: She's an Asian

PRINCE FELIX' POV

"I'm sorry Sir, if I punched you, I really don't have any intention to hurt you, but you are making a move for me, I have to defend myself." I woke up when I heard someone talking. It's a woman's voice, is she talking to me?  I slowly opened my eyes and saw a woman who was about to go away when I quickly grab her hand. She looks at me and I look at her back. She seems so familiar, I think, oh no....

"Who are you?" I asked her, I am starting to get curious to this woman in front of me. I think she's that woman, a while ago. Is this her house?

"Jeg hedder Augustine Lopez, but you can call me August, hvad hedder du?" She answered me in Danish, but I know she's not a Danish, her accent is totally obvious that she's an Asian. I was raised by an Asian, my mom is an Asian, every 2 years, we go to Hong Kong to bond with my maternal family. So I can easily criticize someone if he or she is an Asian.

"Jeg er Felix." I replied and kissed the back of her hand.

When she realized that I'm still holding her delicate hand, she automatically let go. Who would have thought that this Asian woman that I planned to kiss is taking care of me. I wonder what she would react if she learns I am a prince, but I don't have any plans to tell her. I touched my face when I feel something pain in it. Now, I remembered that she punched me that causes me to lose my consciousness.

"I'm uh-sorry, for the bruise." she went closer to me and touch my bruise, "I already cold compressed it, I'm truly sorry." I can see through her eyes that she's really worried to my bruise, after all, she's great in punching a royal. I hugged her which it made her surprised again, I don't know why I do this naturally, I didn't even hug Ana like this before. It feels like everything about August is very genuine, I never felt this before.

"Ah, Felix? I'm not Ana, and I don't like it when a stranger is hugging me." I released her and smiled. "I'm sorry if I did that again, gå glip af . I just think I need a hug right now." To my surprised, she hug me, I think my heart skips a beat. "Then, I will give you hug. But please no kissing, I will not hesitate to punch you again." she said authoritatively, I just laughed and seizing this moment. Finally, when she let go, she asked me if I am hungry, I just said yes. She went to the kitchen, preparing something. After 10 minutes, she brought me a bowl of fried rice and one sunny side up on top of it.

"You're letting a man you just met, having a meal in your house?" I wonder how hospitable she is.

"First, this is not my abode. Second, by your looks, you don't look like a bad person. Third, if you're a bad person, I can assure to myself that you don't have anything beside you in your clothes, I can defend myself anytime." She said while showing to me my phone and wallet that are currently in a zip lock bag.

What the! I hope she didn't open my wallet, all of my IDs are there. "I hope you don't mind, I only cook fried rice and sunny-side up eggs, just think of it as an early breakfast." while smiling awkwardly to me. After our hearty breakfast, she lets me sleep in her bed. I think she still thinks that she owe me because of the injury she caused. I lay back to the bed and sleep.

I woke up again, feeling nauseous. I walked to the bathroom and vomits. I will never drink too much again. Going back to her bed, I saw August sleeping on the chair, holding a law book. Is she a lawyer? I went to her and carried her to the bedroom, she's a slender woman, she's not even that heavy. I laid her to the bed and examined her face. She has this tanned skin and black wavy hair. She's beautiful, inside and out. I was about to kiss her forehead when my phone vibrates, yes, she gives my phone and wallet back.

"Where are you Felix?" Great. Mom is looking for me.

"I'm going home Mom." I replied. I turned off the call and get my coat.

I didn't take the effort to bid goodbye to August, she is soundly asleep, I don't want to disturb her. Taking a final glance to the sleeping August, I smiled. I will come back here to you again.