Surmise //🥀

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"You look gorgeous." I heard a familiar voice while making my way towards the hall decorated for the sangeet event.

"Thanks Raghav." I smiled as I turned around to meet his face.

"You look cute when you smile." He added, making me blush slightly.

Receiving such compliments from an established model like him feels a different level of amazing. It makes me feel so fresh and like a totally new me.

"You're really sweet." I giggled slightly.

"Just for you." He winked at me.

"Stop it now." I laughed jokingly.

"Samikhya.." I heard Ishan call out for me from a little distance.

"I'll see you later." I waved at Raghav and went to Ishan.

He took my hand in his and led us towards the spectacularly decorated hall, filled with a number of celebrities and relatives.

Everything is themed purple, which is one of my favorites colors and I'm loving it. Its really looking breathtaking.

_______🥀_______

Sangeet Day

_______🥀_______

Venue :

Outfits :

Outfits :

_______🥀_______

_______🥀_______

"Mumma wanted to meet you." Ishan smiled to me and led me towards her.

His mom wants to meet me? Why am I feeling nervous? I almost can't breathe.

"Mumma, she's Samikhya." Ishan introduced me to her.

"Namaste aunty." I greeted her and then touched her feet.

She gave me blessings and then caressed my cheeks.