Confessing his love //🥀

Ashwati's viewpoint :

"How dare you speak such things about my wife!" Shubman shouted at the doctor and then ran inside the hospital room.

"Please save her. We can't afford losing her." Abhay begged the doctor.

"We're trying our best, but the patient isn't reacting to anything. Its a very tough situation for us too." He sighed in response.

"She can't do this to us." Kamlesh cried out.

"Hopefully she will gain consciousness within two hours-" The doctor was speaking when an obnoxious sound started coming from the room.

"Doctor!" I heard Shubman's exclaim, which terrified me.

What's going on? Its scaring me so much.

All I want is for Anushree to wake up soon and everything to be fine again. She can't leave us. We won't be able to bear this at all.

"Use hosh nahi aa raha hai." Ishan peeked through the glass door and made us aware of Anushree's condition.

"Nahi, please aisa mat bolo." Samikhya sobbed a lot.

"Anushree.." Riya sniffed.

"Don't worry, woh bilkul theek ho jaayegi." Abhay caressed Riya's forehead and then wiped away her tears.

"Agar Anushree ko kuch bhi hua toh main Shubman ko maar daalunga." Kamlesh's jaw clenched and his fingers formed a fist as he uttered the words.

"He is trying to change. Why are you acting so violent?" I scolded him.

"Because I know what its like to love someone and not have them! I know how much Anushree has been suffering for so long and if she ends up dying today, its entirely Shubman's fault! He could've saved her!" He nearly shouted.

"Kamlesh... please calm down. We're in a hospital." Abhay hushed him.

"Shubman is giving her mouth to mouth respiration." Ishan informed us again.

"Do you.. love someone?" I asked Kamlesh in a skeptical manner.

"Yes. I do." He answered after a minute and for some reason, my heart felt a sharp ache.

"Guys, Anushree ko hosh aa gaya!" Ishan exclaimed and then the doctor came out, along with the nurse.

"Haash, I'm so relieved." Kamlesh sighed and was about to get up, but I held his wrist.

"You said you don't." I said in disbelief.

I don't know why, but I feel betrayed at the fact that Kamlesh never told me he is actually in love with someone, despite of me asking about it several times.

Was I never the best friend to him that he was to me? Am I really not a person who's worth sharing his feelings with?

"Woah, they're kissing!" I heard Abhay giggle by then.

"Chalo unhe tease karte hain." Ishan suggested with a laugh.

"Pagal ho kya? Let them enjoy this moment." Samikhya smiled.