Barbeque and chill //🥀

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Bro your wife is such a gawar, she literally showed up in a saree." Abhay laughed to me, on our way to the dressing room.

"Stop calling her my wife." I gritted my teeth angrily.

I'm so not in the mood for hearing this. I'm already so mad at Anushree.

"Okay okay, but seriously I didn't know she could be this sick." Abhay laughed again.

The moment I saw her in the stadium, my blood literally boiled up. Out of all the things in the world, was a saree the only piece of clothing she decided to turn up in?!

Since I don't like being with her in the same space, I came to the stadium directly after gym. Had I known she'd put up such a stunt, I'd have personally scrutinized her belongings and ordered her any decent thing to wear.

I wasn't even interested in bringing her to the stadium earlier, but I had to let her, because of Riya and Samikhya being here.

"Abhay. Don't annoy him." Ishan firmly stopped him and he silenced.

"I warned her not to wear such things before leaving and she dressed up herself in a saree! She's so dead today." I furiously mumbled to the guys.

"Please control Shub, you can't create a scene here." Ishan tried calming me down.

"I won't." I muttered as we reached the room.

I'm aware of the fact that I can't defame both of us in public. However, that won't save her. She has crossed all the limits and I won't spare her at all now.

"Congratulations boys! Y'all killed it!" Ash chirped for us.

"Thank you so much." Kamlesh smiled at her.

"Thanks Ash." Ishan thanked her as well.

Our mentors, coach, staff and crew members also congratulated us and now its time for returning back to the hotel, for celebration.

"Heyyy, lucky charm!" A teammate of mine exclaimed on seeing Anushree, as she approached us along with Riya and Samikhya.

"Congratulations bhabhi." The others teased her and she just blushed at it.

Ugh, this is so annoying.

"Well played boys and you were amazing Shubman. You guys should celebrate now, Samikhya and I will be leaving." Riya patted my shoulder while saying so.

"So soon?" Abhay asked sadly.

"No no, we won't let you guys go right now. You should at least join the celebration." Ash tried convincing them.

"Yes, pleasee." Ishan requested.

"Okay, we have some time left so sure." Samikhya smiled and Ishan nearly fainted at the sight.

They're literally so cute. I'm very happy for Ishan.

"Okay boys, let's get to the hotel now." Our coach clapped his hands while announcing the words and we made our way to the team bus.

Anushree was made to sit next to me, whereas Riya and Samikhya are following us in a cab since they can't join the team bus.

Both Anushree and I remained silent throughout the ride. I was trying to somehow calm down myself, whereas she was just being her usual self.

We all were welcomed at the hotel entrance and then had a celebration. Being today's player of the match, I was made to cut the cake. Others also joined me in doing so and we enjoyed ourselves.