Hand in hand //🥀

_______🥀_______

One month leap

_______🥀_______

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"Alright, what shall we start with?" Abhay enquired while clapping his hands after settling all the stuff we had on the ground.

"Pehle tents set up karlete hain, we'll get too lazy afterwards." Ash suggested.

"Yeh place kitna romantic haina Shub." I heard Anushree grin in the background while capturing the gorgeousness of the picturesque beauty in front of us.

It's true, this place, Opoutere Coastal Camping is such a stunning one. I'm so glad we landed here once the boys ended the series against New Zealand with a heroic win.

After a month of working day and night, overtime and even on holidays, I managed to get myself some free time to spend with my boyfriend and friends cum family. We can't stay apart from each other and the fact that we're all here together proves it all.

Ash and Kamlesh directly came to New Zealand after their honeymoon trip and Riya also took a short break from work. Finally we eight are with each other again.

It was such an overwhelming moment for me and the other girls too to watch our partners make our nation proud. Yes, we all witnessed the last match together.

Kamlesh was a spectator this time and he was genuinely so happy to see the boys perform so well. These four boys are our world. I can't imagine my life without these seven people at all.

"Tumlog tent lagaao, humlog barbecue setup karte hain." Riya suggested.

"That's perfect." Abhay gave us a thumbs up.

We're camping and having a barbecue night, which is so exciting to me! I'm so happy today.

"Fire kaise ignite karte hain? Mujhe nahi aata." Anushree frowned after setting up the portable barbecue stand.

"Boys se help lena hoga." I shrugged my shoulders.

We have charcoal and all the stuff required to ignite fire beneath the grill stand but I don't think it's feasible for girls to light it up.

"Woh log tent setup karlenge toh yeh kardenge, tab tak humlog preparations karlete hain." Ash replied.

"Haa yeh sahi rahega." Riya agreed to it.

We have a lot of stuff like sausages, chicken wings and breasts, paneer, barbecue and mustard sauces, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, cheese slices, various herbs and spices and what not.

Anushree and I went for shopping today and she made us buy a hell lot of stuff, out of which I only recall the basic ones. She seemed so over enthusiastic, I had a hard time grocery shopping with her today. Cooking is not my cup of tea for sure.

"Samikhya, can you help me with the veg stuff?" Riya requested me.

She's a vegetarian and we can't dare to mix up her food with the non-veg items. I can help her out with it while Ash and Anushree can take care of the bigger lot.