Planning surprises //🥀

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Broooooo, look what I found." Abhay squealed in my ear after a few minutes of landing at the Delhi airport.

"Kya hua?" I giggled at his childlike actions.

"Riya has signed a short web series with Raghav and the shooting will take place in Australia!" He excitedly informed me.

"Raghav as in? Raghav Malhotra?" I asked him.

"Yes bro. I'm glad she's working him, he's a familiar and great guy." Abhay grinned in response.

Shubman and Abhay have been casual friends with Raghav for long now and very comfortable around him as well, but for some reason, I don't get positive vibes from him.

"I feel like he's hitting on Samikhya." I told Abhay.

"Bhai tune kuch zyada hi analysis kar rakhi hai. Tu Ash par hi focus kar, better hai." He laughed.

"Shh, what if she hears it?" I tried hushing him.

"Toh bata diyo ki tu usse pyaar karta hai." Abhay shrugged his shoulders.

"Its not that easy dude, I'm not like you." I sighed.

"Fattu." Abhay mocked at me and then went forward to grab a coffee.

We're leaving for Australia today itself, in thirty minutes. All the team members had to report in Delhi today and since we all live in Mumbai, we came together.

Our flight landed about ten minutes ago and we've decided to wait at the airport until all the team members and staffs gather.

"Hey buddy." I heard Ash's voice and felt her nudge my elbow.

"Hi Ash." I smiled at her.

"Yes babe I'm in Delhi." We heard Ishan inform someone on call, just as Ash was about to speak.

"I think he's talking to Samikhya." She giggled at his actions.

"Who else could it be?" I chuckled along.

"Everyone around me has a love life, and then there's me." She jokingly sighed.

"Have a look at me." I sighed along.

"Oh yes, you're sailing in the same boat." Ash laughed.

"Why don't you date anyone?" She added asking and my face turned pale.

"Cause I wish for a particular someone." I said while looking in her eyes.

"Who?" She asked excitedly.

"You know her." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I do?" She asked in confusion.

"Very well. Who would know her better than you?" I rhetorically spoke.

"You're confusing me." She giggled again.

"My dream girl." I laughed.

"Ugh, I thought its someone for real." Ash rolled her eyes and I chuckled again.

"She's real to me." I shrugged my shoulders again.

"How long can you keep clinging on a love that's never going to reciprocate? You know your dream girl can't be yours. Just stop with your stupid imaginations and find yourself a girl, okay?" Ash giggled while patting my shoulders, making my heart sink.

Did she just utter the truth herself? Am I really stupid to keep holding onto a love that's never going to reciprocate?

"Your friend is married and you ain't even dating. Just imagine how much you're missing on life." Ash's voice brought me out of my zone of thoughts.